+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 2 - GO FOR THE EYES BOO!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mass Effect 2 - GO FOR THE EYES BOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Well yeah, ME1 was a crappy port not even done by Bioware. The optimization was horrendous.
    While I love my Shepard creation, it's a bit annoying his voice sounds too young for his appearance, I might change it a bit.
    you get the option to chang your characters appearence (supported by the story line) as well as class.

Least this time the game was made for the PC first then optimized for the 360.

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

i got the 360 version. runs pretty good, but got a few bugs. like sometimes i'll try and talk to a guy and it'll glitch and it won't activate dialog with him. OR...and this is the really annoying one....sometimes in combat my handguns will suddenly get SUPER RECOIL. and it doesn't fix until i die or i leave the mission. usually die....oddly though it's never happened with my sniper rifle. guess that's nice until i run out of ammo

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

You don't really run out of ammo in ME.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

actually, its possible, happened with me early on in the game when I got pinned down and couldn't advance forward to pick the ammo dropped by the enemies I killed. Thank god for Biotics though (I'm playing a Vanguard)

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

well, yea, guess it "technically" isn't ammo, but in ME2 they introduce "thermal clips", saying that they are disposable heat sinks for the guns.

farthest i've ever run out of ammo is getting close to empty on my semi-auto (sniper rifle and handgun getting used up first)

i've used the blackstorm heavy weapon on a couple bosses. that thing is fun.

Thanks

The Nuke is better...

Just say'n... hehehe

ME2 update: Have all team members with all their side quests completed, Normandy is fully upgraded, and currently pursuing Tali as a love interest (Sorry Ashley, I want some alien booty). All this was done using only Paragon options (My next run through will be full Renegade).

Course, now I have to wait till till the FIF device is installed to be able to go through the Omega 4 relay and kick some Collector ass... Guess that's Bioware going "You gotta explore some now! Go, Be Free! Wander the Galaxy!"

Thanks

im not quite that far. i've gotten most the characters, and have the mission to get the IFF waiting for me. just finished the assassin closure quest, anyone notice the name of that achievement? "cat's in the cradle"....after playing the mission, i realized that was a song reference

YouTube - Ugly Kid Joe - Cats In The Cradle

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

You're also going to find that your character will look much better in ME2, since they upped the poly count on faces by almost half, and fixed the textures.
    I actually find my character much uglier now that his face is a bit more detailed..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast