+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Things that piss me off...

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Things that piss me off...

Just a list...
    • People who drive in the city with their High-Beams on at night when there's no need.
    • When asked a question, people who respond with "Uhhh... Ummm..." and sit there for almost a minute.
    • People who think that just because they're a customer, you're always right. You're half right about that. The only thing you're always right about is how you feel. It's quite possible for you to be totally wrong.
    • White people who pretend that they're black. You're not, so stop it, you look like an idiot.
    • Improper grammar, written and spoken.
    • People who don't read signs, rules, and other things that are posted.
    • People who don't act their age. Example: I work with a guy who's in his 40s, but he whines and complains, and quite honestly doesn't "man up" when its needed.
    • Something new I've been noticing: Hybrid-Car only parking spots. Noticed this at the mall the other day. Just because you spent a little extra money on your car so its "Better" for the environment doesn't give you the right to be able to park closer to the mall.
    • Elitist Jerks.

Will add more when I think of them...

Newbie iNonLemon is off to a good start iNonLemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Things that piss me off...

I feel you on all of those subjects, they do piss me and probably everybody else off
    XBL GT: TFT NonLemon

Yes, I have brought Lemon back!!

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

1. People who assume everyone is a certain way just because of the country they live in.
    2.People who wear ‘peace’ symbols and ‘anti-war’ tees, but do nothing to seriously support their cause. Peace is more than a fashion statement.
    3.Watching the time tick away while you’re awake in bed knowing you have to get up early in the morning.

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Naggers,
    People who think that they are superior to others.
    People who think they can take on anyone.
    SLow computers that always freeze.
    Coming home to no food when freeloaders eat it all up.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Just a list...
    • Something new I've been noticing: Hybrid-Car only parking spots. Noticed this at the mall the other day. Just because you spent a little extra money on your car so its "Better" for the environment doesn't give you the right to be able to park closer to the mall.
    Whoa. That's taking things a little far. Especially when there are quite a few regular cars with lower CO2 emissions/better mileage than most hybrids.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Things that piss me off...
    • Everything. When I really think about it.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

uhhhhhh .... hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*pauses for like 2 minutes*

I hate know it all's personally. Because we all know that they don't know everything so why do they bother to pretend.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Just a list...
    • People who drive in the city with their High-Beams on at night when there's no need.
    • When asked a question, people who respond with "Uhhh... Ummm..." and sit there for almost a minute.
    • People who think that just because they're a customer, you're always right. You're half right about that. The only thing you're always right about is how you feel. It's quite possible for you to be totally wrong.
    • White people who pretend that they're black. You're not, so stop it, you look like an idiot.
    • Improper grammar, written and spoken.
    • People who don't read signs, rules, and other things that are posted.
    • People who don't act their age. Example: I work with a guy who's in his 40s, but he whines and complains, and quite honestly doesn't "man up" when its needed.
    • Elitist Jerks.

Will add more when I think of them...
    You would hate my area/neighborhood. It contains all of those, and more so at my school. It's God awful.

I agree with you on pretty much all of those points, though...and the Hybrid parking spot thing is just weird.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast