+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Things that piss me off...

Otaku chrystalann2004 is off to a good start chrystalann2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Things that piss me off...

many thing piss me off.

like people how lie to ur face.

and people who thing they better than u when in fact they are equal.

as well pain out rudeness

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Something new I've been noticing: Hybrid-Car only parking spots. Noticed this at the mall the other day. Just because you spent a little extra money on your car so its "Better" for the environment doesn't give you the right to be able to park closer to the mall.
    That's a little backwards...
    I guess my thinking is that the "bad for the environment" cars should have the reserved parking. That way we wouldn't have to deplete the o-zone any further as we scour the lot for a place to park. lol

White people who pretend that they're black. You're not, so stop it, you look like an idiot.
    Touchy one there. I am so very light complected, constantly mistaken as "white".. and especially a white girl "acting black". When really I'm a multi-racial girl acting similar to the way I saw others acting as I grew up (which mostly happened to be black people). You can never be sure that this "act" you speak of, isn't really just a white (or light) person who is legitimately a product of their environment.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Jocks, Druggies, Drinkers, People obsessed with Sports, Rap, Rappers, Rapers, Racsists, Nationalists, People who follow the crowd instead of being themselves, High Tech...Technology, Polititians, people who are disgustingly ignorant (although they can be funny) R+B, Animal Abusers, Braggers (Although I love funny or sarcastic bragging), and Sad Idiots, not funny ones...I love those guys too.
    Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Elitist Mac users who look down on Windows users while complaining that they can't play a computer game they want to play but will not be released for the Mac. (Star Trek Online Coming February 2nd, 2010 | TrekMovie.com)

Newbie blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070's Avatar
    Thanks

A few things for me would be: people bragging about what they have, slow drivers that drive way too slow, when people talk to me like im an idiot, when people say theyre on their way and dont end up geting there for about 25 or more minutes, people who lie alot, when people jump to conclusions without knowing all the facts, and when the teachers at my old highschool before i graduated picked favorites and treated them better then everyone else
    Woweeee!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2