That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Don't cry,Don't cry,Don't cry
There have been somethings i have decieded to kinda stop. And do you think to be truly called grown up. well it seems that for me to stop the tears from falling i have decided to let my folks and grand parents choose this person for me and for me it's baby steps for me to like start taking care of myself. I fell in love and got hurt and cheated on.

And i am hoping this time around with the choice i make the tears won't fall and the friendship will start kicking in since we have known each other since we were kids and when i start loving myself again, I will be serene and at peace with myself again.

Ever felt like you've given so much you really dont care ? Well before trying this blind date thing my family wants me to get on. I have been feeling so numb and so hurt and like i have given so much i couldn't give anything anymore. But surprisingly he wants to wait. yes wait for little ol me.

Hope fully this little girl grows up and there will be not more tears involved in the growing up process.