+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ever felt like screaming........

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Ever felt like screaming........

Ever felt like screaming at someone who doesn't seem like they are listening and they keep asking you what is wrong....

When you have answered their questions like time and again...over and over again..................Well it seems that at work they keep asking what is wrong and well i have been asking for a vacation for like months now. I told my boss " duh, you disapproved my request for a vacation."

and he asked me again today in my email why i was being so indifferent and aloof...." What is wrong with you.....you seem quiet......"

I am at a point that i want to shout at him and pick a fight, not a wise decision i know that is why i prefer t o keep quiet....and told him that I am in need of a vacation...really bad...............maybe i should highlight that by underlining that i need..........and put in in bold letters...........lols
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ever felt like screaming........

I'm sure many people have felt like that...

...some people are just dense in the head. Either that or he's being an @$$ and loves pissing you off.

... my old "best friend" was the densest person I've ever met. He never understood anything, even if it happened right in front of him. "I don't get it. What's wrong?" *rolls eyes* God I hated that...

For now, just weigh out what's most important for you right now before you make any decisions.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I agree either they are like too uber dense or they have a short term memory problem or selective comprehension..............lols

and all of them make it like argh....what the ....................
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Well umm yeah when my gf or well i guess it's called x now but when she broke up with me, or well she didn't really break up, but she told me that she had cheated on me twice and stuff like so yeah i really felt like screaming and throwing things around eheh.....

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: Ever felt like screaming........

Some people just aren't particularly empathic, I guess.

Me, I'm the opposite end of the spectrum. Empath +100,000,000. Bleh. I worry too much, and think about other peoples feelings/thoughts too much. I think sometimes that too can get a bit annoying, even though people like my girlfriend says its nice to be thought of all the time.

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Everytime a trouble maker here repeats the same mistake, over and over. Course it doesn't help to yell at the computer screen, since they can't hear you.

I also feel like that at work were yelling at customers would be a very nice thing to do, except it will get me fired.

People are idiots sometimes.

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: Ever felt like screaming........

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Everytime a trouble maker here repeats the same mistake, over and over. Course it doesn't help to yell at the computer screen, since they can't hear you.

I also feel like that at work were yelling at customers would be a very nice thing to do, except it will get me fired.

People are idiots sometimes.
    God BLESS the art of subtlety.

I poke fun at customers when their stupid in my work, but usually when I open my mouth to them to put them in their place, I make sure that its up to the persons INTERPRETATION of what I meant. xD Thus, I tend to get away with saying some pretty bad things to customers.

.... God, I remember the time at the returns desk, someone brought back one of those Barbecue stands. You know how on the front of the boxes for BBQs, it shows the Barbecue all made up and on its stand and cooking big fat burgers and stuff? This lady ACTUALLY thought that was how it was going to come out of the box. Burgers and all. Seriously.
    I looked at the photo on the box, and it looked like it was standing in someones back garden. I raised an eyebrow and looked to her, and said "Yeah, your right, there IS a problem here. Theres no back YARD in this thing either". Then I laughed.

She just kindof went like, ¬____¬

I could write BOOKS on the stupidity of customers. x__x

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redsquire View Post
    I could write BOOKS on the stupidity of customers. x__x
    PLEASE DO SO! Abu and I love buying books on the stupidity of people.
    (Like one book we have... which is a collection of shopping lists and the weird things people write on them a lot funnier than you'd expect)

^.^ We'd totally be your first customer!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast