+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Intro to my journal

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Intro to my journal

Well i wish i can claim to be a very artistic person like the talented folks I have met here on AO.

I will start this off as, my journal on this site will be how my experience here in AO has been. I was welcomed a few months ago by people who i thought were just into anime. In the past how many months and encouragement of people who have taken me in under their wing regarding the site and all. For me it has been great while i really can't say that my record is clean. I have run into a few infractions that I admit was my own doing.

I have been trying to behave and been keeping up with most of the stuff happening here as well as real life.

While i see a few noobs who post like they just like to spam...( one of my pet peeves)...i asked around on what would be a good topic or not and am lovin the poetry section and the RP section in this site since writing has been an outlet for me.

As for the graphics and sigs ( aya....yay...) mine definitely need more inprovement lol i try...... but well here is to another day in a life of a typical mind of a member of this site.

Last edited by PhoenixSara; Oct 09, 2008 at 12:35 PM. Reason: spell
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Coming from a week end

So here i am coming from a week end and checking the poem section of this site. am surprised how a poem can be interpreted so differently from what the writer had in mind.

I was never much of a poet in school i just used it as a medium to express stuff that i wasn't really allowed to say out loud or tell the adults what i don't like.

Me i happen to have the best of luck to meet the best poets in my life time for this site. And some of them have sent me a pm or two about how to inprove my writing and my skill. I have seen some who try to pass off an anonymous poem as their own it's a good thing the mods of this site try to google the stuff, but somehow i wished the wanna be writers had the conscience not to plagerize the work of others.

I hope i get to read more stuff on the poetry section it is fun ...........in this world where we all exist it always is fun to meet people with similar interests as yours.

Till next time...here is another insight into the life of a typical person on AO.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread