+ Reply to Thread

Thread: things have gotten crazy on AO

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

things have gotten crazy on AO

Not sure what is going on and not sure what to say but i have been hearing rumors of AO being sold by be bop so i have said things to express my displeasure of it in a thread a while back saying some pretty angry things about Be Bop that were never proved to me i just jumped the gun saying things that i felt were wrong.
    i think its about time some one made a thread or an announcement about what is going no so all this bull crap will stop going on and people being banned will stop.

And i am very confused about the fact of why i wasn't banned was what i said about Be bop true or was it just someone covering up what i said so it would not look bad on me since i dont know the whole thing about what has happened. i just know im very pissed about things going on and no body wants to explain it to stop all the bull crap going on here at AO . Some kind if reply from staff would be appreciated before anyone else gets banned for starting stuff. so far 2 people i know have been banned for what they have said.

i read both posts and can see where they might been brash about what they said but if the rumors are true shouldn't something be said by some one in charge the staff banned 2 people i thought had some kind of respect on AO and now there gone. anyway this is my journal entry so as not to start some kind of run on bull crap thread that might turn spammish. but some one explaining what is going on before more people do dumb things to get banned would be a really good idea i think.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: things have gotten crazy on AO

It seems quite elementary to me, my dear Chalice. AO is being "ghettofied" by whomever is running it. Members are certainly not posting as abundantly a year or two ago. The current skin they have is quite the eyesore as well, but that's not such a big deal. The site fails to stay current, thus members don't post.

I'm not stating that this place is completely dead but just a bit off its ballast. If the owners and admins realized this then perhaps strides towards a fruitful future for AnimeOnline would be possible. Or just get rid of the site, because it's becoming painfully less active each day.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I would have to see the individual cases of those people who you say were banned to give an informed answer to your post, HolderOfTheDarkChalice.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I would have to see the individual cases of those people who you say were banned to give an informed answer to your post, HolderOfTheDarkChalice.
    I figured a mod would be on top of such information. Not just any old low tier mod though... a SUPER MOD.

+ Reply to Thread