+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the thoughts of a mad man

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

the thoughts of a mad man

well this is my first journal entry and there isn't really much to talk about right now though i have moved but I'm at school so i haven't really got time to talk about the move or anything , but i will say this though i'm glad that i did move its way nicer than that old dirt road with no lights on it , it was right out of a horror movie lol.

i am going to e going to my first class which is introduction to computers
    which i know plenty but i need it if i want the other computer classes
    i am going for , but i guess you cant really do anything with out learning stuff
    or maybe...brushing up on things you never really think about because you dont never really use most of it.

it is interesting though a lot of the things I'm learning in intro to computers
    i am not going to be using really just the imagery and texting but im going through all of the basics to get to the stuff that maters to me well i better get going but i will be back next time i get the chance.

and no there is nothing mad aboiut this but that dosnt mean
    im not mad HA HA HA
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the thoughts of a mad man

well i am back once more after having been so busy it was a hectic week with lots of
    fires and pool frogs >.> ..... anyway my new place has a cement pool which i am winterising and wouldnt you know it frogs have taken claim to my pool who ever lived here before didnt take care of the thing and gave the frogs free rain of the pool and patio.

yesterday i must have tossed 5 frogs from there home so i could have a decent pool
    which i am covering and hopefully the frogs will get the message that they arn't welcomed in my pool , an where i did live someone burned it down O.O they are
    investagating it but no leads as of yet what gets me who in the world would want to
    burn my old place down after i moved from there thats just dumb.

right now im at my job writing in my journal i have school later today but right now
    im just working on a back ground for the website my job wants put up , no pressure
    or anything but they seem to think i will do fine , i am just glad i am taking computer classes so i want be to lost i mean yeah i can do walls logo's and stuff but i am
    not as good as some of the other people here.

i guess they belive in giving people a chance or something and i hope i dont mess it
    up i will post the web site here after i make the wall and get it cleared by the boss
    he seems to think i will do fine but i will just go by what he says for now , i will be
    practicing with walls all week till i get a bit better at making the images smoother
    i need something better than gimp as well but im not really sure what would be best for buisness when it comes to making a professional wall papper.

anyway thats it for now i will post more when i get the chance later

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

dude.... how long did you live at your old house? Its crazy that someone would burn it down.

Anyway... you should put your new enteries in new threads. Then people know when your writing a new entery.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

ok i will do that lol guess i am used to the quick post
    and i lived in my old place 14 years and had to move
    because of certain problems with the neghborhood.

but the new place is a lot better than the dirt road i was on
    though i will miss the country life ... NOT anyway i will try
    and make new post's from now on instead of quick posting lol

+ Reply to Thread