+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anything you can do...

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Anything you can do...

I can pretty much do better.... (totally kidding, unless you know I'm right lol)

Hello AO!

Man... long time no update eh? Im just glad to see Trunks hasn't crushed my journal... or the journals as a whole yet. I rather fancy the idea of a healthy post from time to time. Too bad that whole wordpress blog thinger didn't pan out.. o.O...

Suppose it would help if people were more active.... *hangs head in shame*

Really tho, in all my recent unavailabilty to AO, the only thing I regret..... I never attempted a sig and avy for Ace. (Didn't forget, but it seems like everyone else did o.O?).. I was working on one... and then there was computer issues, file crap... that and... the fear of displeasing. In fact... it really was just my fear of utter failure.... the computer issue thing is just a sad excuse.... Hassun's was flawless anyway tho. I wanted that friendship spot Ace... just think.... I could tell you stories about kittens n stuff. (WHOLE PARAGRAPH DEDICATED TO YOU ACE )

Anyway.... Im eager to get back in the AO game....

I have seen some interesting Animes I've picked up along side the summertime road. Plus with the fall time moving in... and the hustle bustle of adjusting.... Recreation will be all that much more important... and my bestest game suggestions have come for you all! (Namely Sosh and Sazuka)

I have a new male interest that might inspire some poetic movement...

And if nothing else.... I gotta log on to AO more to read Zevs journals... what.... its just something I like to do after 2 am.... there's nothing weird about it at all... gosh!
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anything you can do...

I'm eager for poetic ramblings of course. I love your poetry. But I also look forward to seeing your guy friend again. He's pretty cool.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anything you can do...

lol Yeah, nothing weird about that.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread