+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Arachnaphobia!!!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Arachnaphobia!!!

Do you guys remember that movie?

Anyway... Im getting ready to get in my shower one morning... and I look down in this tin can that I had next to my tub... and I see a GIANT spider. I was just getting ready to scold the kids for leaving such a creepy toy like that in the bathroom.. but when I kicked the can... IT MOVED!
    Now, I dont know where everyone's from. Maybe in your neck of the woods giant spiders come a dime a dozen. But here, in Minnesota, not so much. Especially not in a suburban apartment complex.

So here I am as pale as a ghost, running out the bathroom screaming. It was inside this tin can... so I couldn't squish it with anything... But I knew it couldn't live. So... I poured a couple inches of water in the can. Ive washed smaller spiders down my tub drain before... they pretty much die right when the water hits 'em. But this Mo'Fo wasn't goin down so easily. He was swimming. Not to mention, he wasn't in the tub (no drain to wash him down), he was in a can. I wasn't about to take him out. And me, being scared he would eventually escape, put a book on top of the can... and waited.
    I come back a half hour later, and he is still swimming. So... I just put the book back over it... I had to run some errands.

When I return home... my bathroom floor was covered in water, but the book was still on the can. I lift up the book... and indeed the water is gone but the spider is still there. I shake the can... and finally... Im sure he's a goner.
    I couldn't find batteries for my camera so I hung on to the corpse for a day or two... gross right? Well W'EVER!!! I needed a picture!!! Whats even more gross is how I used the tip of a pencil to pose Mr.Spidey. His body was all squishy yet, seemed to be going through some sort of rigamortis.. it smelled too... like a tiny, eight legged human corpse or something.
    My mom says its animal cruelty how I killed him (or her)... but, damn that.

Last edited by Peach_follows; Sep 25, 2009 at 02:37 PM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Arachnaphobia!!!

OMFG

That is... That is horrendous! It's friggin' HUGE!! >.<

I would have flushed it V.V

Up here in Washington we have wolf spiders that are about twice the size of that one. They hardly ever get in the house. But what's worse is we have fiddle backs (yay when they bite you your flesh rots off! :O) and we have Hobo spiders... OMFG they will actually charge you to attack. They are evil. And they get massive as well.

The other day I took the broom out of the closet to sweep my porch off... And as I swung it a giant spider of doom flung out as well. At least it was outside. >.> The cat attacked it and smushed it.

Animal cruelty? Naw.... It had to go, man. Had to go!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

HISSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I hate spiders... except Daddy Long Legs, they're cool with me. ... they still creep me out though.
    I actually don't like bugs in general.
    Except ants. I love ants.

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah.. I wasn't gonna flush it... what if I went to dump the can over into the toilet and it jumped out and scurried away to where I could no longer see it? Uh uh.... No.. He was going to die in that can. Im not even sure how he got in there... ugh... I just hope there aren't more hiding around somewhere... >.<
    HISSSSSSSSSSS!!!
    LMAO.... whats hissing going to do?
    ... Not Ever Again...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Not sure. But it expresses the exact feeling I feel towards them.
    ...like a mix of "**** you", "Go away", "I'm warning you", and "Go away".

...hopefully they get the message.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate spiders too. I would have smashed it with one of my shoes, preferably a flip flop. I guess you wanted to keep the body intact to take its picture though.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Ewwww!!!! >_< I just got a creepy feeling. I should be use to spiders since they can be anywhere in my house or anywhere around me. I hate it when I'm around people and I see a spider or something(I don't like bugs all that much...) and I just act like a little girl(weird since I am a girl!!! XD). *shiver*

Nice pic though!!!! XD I was really looking at it too!!!

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

I would have smashed it with one of my shoes, preferably a flip flop. I guess you wanted to keep the body intact to take its picture though.
    It was in a can... A narrow can. I would have had to stick the flip flop in there vertically... which doesnt leave room for a lot of force. All I could think of is... What if I miss? What if I am just giving him something to hang on to, to lour himself out? What if he can jump?.... Yeah... I just couldnt risk it.
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast