+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Arachnaphobia!!!

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Arachnaphobia!!!

lol Did you even try to knock it out of the can and kill it?

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

That is why I insect fog my room every two months. Kills anything that might want to be hidding in there. I loved that movie.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

lol Did you even try to knock it out of the can and kill it?
    Noooo... Im not that fast especially when Im petrified. All I kept thinking was if he left the can... chances are he'd escape me. So he never left the can.... not even for the picture. Heck it was hard enough throwing him out AFTER the picture... I still had an unwarranted fear that he might be just PLAYING dead.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

When I try to be brave to kill creepy insects and arachnids, I go.... a bit.... insane.
    I laugh for some reason. O_o

I don't usually kill with my feet though, I hate feeling that *CRRRUNCH* feeling...
    I throw objects at it, smash objects on it, fling it across rooms, punch it (if it's flying), stab at it, etc...

The worst part of killing a creepy bug is having to CLEAN UP the mess afterwards. @_@

(ewww, one time I was trapped in the shower with a roach! *wants to cry*)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't usually kill with my feet though, I hate feeling that *CRRRUNCH* feeling...
    I throw objects at it, smash objects on it, fling it across rooms, punch it (if it's flying), stab at it, etc...
    When I was young.... My favorite thing to do with the spiders that I found in the tub... was to toothpaste them to death. I never considered how much toothpaste I was wasting though.
    ... Not Ever Again...

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Seen bigger, but I'm in Aust..so insects seem jumbo sized and bite >_<

but.. I totally would have freaked if I saw that too (I freak when I see smaller lol), but, I have to give you points for killing it. I always feel sorry for the things and get one of my brothers to take it outside (gotta love being the only girl in the house!)

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Last time I tried taking one outside, it got out of the box and crawled up my arm, it was about to get in my sleeves...

...and then I was screaming like a little girl, swatting it away and running back into the house.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Eeeeeeew... Squishing a bug sucks... Especially if it's massivel like that.
    Flushing it could have been a disaster, so I agree on that.

I had a spider crawl out of my clean laundry. >.> CLEAN laundry... Fresh from the dryer. WTH?! V.V

I'm with beast... Bug bombing rules. But it's hard for me to do that because I have 7 parrots with very sensitive noses, and it's hard to move them elsewhere in order to bomb. (T_T) Eeeewwww. >.<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast