+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drown a cold

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Drown a cold

Drown a cold, starve a flu.

That was what I was told growing up. And so, since I feel like I have been hit by a truck. I am trying to take that advice into account. I just don't think my approach is what mother meant.

I have one styrofoam cup that I keep re-filling with coffee. To counter the drowsiness of the cold pills.
    Then I have a plastic cup, that alternates from being filled with either Canadian Whiskey and 7up (A whiskey 7, my woman drink, y'know... to dull the cough). Or I fill it with orange juice. Good ol' vitamin C. The only one of these beverages mother would've approved of.
    Now, next to that, I have another styrofoam cup.... to spit in.... I know... GROSS right? I only hope I do not confuse it with my coffee cup! Which becomes increasingly more likely after each whiskey 7.

The big question here is, how do I master drinking anything with these big tissue torpedos stuck up my nose? *shakes head*

Either way, the "drown a cold" theory seems to be working somewhat. Either that, or I am just tipsy.

And after all this fluiid intake... I gotta pee

Last edited by Peach_follows; Dec 12, 2008 at 11:27 AM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drown a cold

rotflmao.
    Your seance of humor never ceases to amuse me.
    Sucky that your feeling like utter crapola. Hope you feel well soon.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, you must lose a percentage of brain cells in yer snot or something... because everytime I get sick... I am delerious!
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    yeah, you must lose a percentage of brain cells in yer snot or something... because everytime I get sick... I am delerious!
    My nose has been running since early this morning. So I totally know how you feet. I feel so scatter brained today it's ridiculous. Glad I didn't have anything important to remember today.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Chicken Noodle soup always makes everything better!

^o^ just make sure not to give it to your boys!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    Chicken Noodle soup always makes everything better!

^o^ just make sure not to give it to your boys!
    The cold? I got the cold from them I'm sure. One in kindergarten, the other in pre-school... So you know they are just swimming in bacteria all day. Then they come home to me. Aw...
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread