+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Excuse Wii?

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Excuse Wii?

I really am skeptical about playing Silent Hill:Shattered Memories, mostly because I heard it was the worst game in the franchise and SH is one of my favorite video game series. After Silent Hill 3, the games just got really crappy. And I don't like the whole "avoiding monsters" aspect that they threw in the game. Though the puzzles are my favorite part of the games, I suck at avoiding things and I like beating monsters over the head with an iron pipe.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    I really am skeptical about playing Silent Hill:Shattered Memories, mostly because I heard it was the worst game in the franchise and SH is one of my favorite video game series. After Silent Hill 3, the games just got really crappy. And I don't like the whole "avoiding monsters" aspect that they threw in the game. Though the puzzles are my favorite part of the games, I suck at avoiding things and I like beating monsters over the head with an iron pipe.
    It's considered that since it's almost nothing like most of the Silent Hill titles out there: mostly the "all you have is a flashlight, start RUNNING" thing it has going on.

If you don't like that, then try renting it first before daring to buy it.

It's different. But a good number of people DO like that it's different... it makes it feel like it dropped the ruined franchise of Silent Hill and moved on.
    ...however, it's that same difference that makes others despise it. It ain't a bad game, the bad talk and low reviews come from disappointed fans that wanted it to be like Silent Hill 2.

...it's not, but it's still a great game in its own rights. Take it as you will.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok so I know the next 3 games on my purchasing list are going to be that Rabbids game, MySims Kingdom, and Okami. Rabbids being of highest priority. I dunno... It just feeels right.

... MySims Kingdom is a close second, I think my kids'll dig that. Why is it that Wii game play comes so natural to them? I swear, watching my kids play is like watching fish swim.

I suppose then I better do some saving for Wii fit, although, little discouraging Sosh reminding me that it would still require my will power and effort. I was sorta hoping it would be like those shoes Zev bought. Y'know the ones where you wear 'em and they tone your legs and butt? I imagined I'd just plug in wii fit, get on a mat, and let technology take it from there.. lol.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

^^; heheh, sorry for the discouragement... it really is a great game though...
    If it helps any: it doesn't feel like work for the first day or two.

You have to get "Wii Fit Plus" soon after though. (it's $20)
    Not only does it have more exercises and more fun games, but it can also create a routine for you (in the original, you have to choose the workouts one after the other).

BTW: if you're looking for a silly party game to play with your kids, "WarioWare: Smooth Moves" is always a big hit.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't own a Wii, but I do have a Wii game at my possession: Muramasa <- Please click for review. It's easily one of the best-looking 2-D side-scroller game I played of last year. A gem of this generation in terms of its art. The game-play is fun also, though some audience (like my younger sister) have found it to be a little repetitive at times.

Since you have a PS2, I would also recommend Odin Sphere - if you haven't already tried it. It's similar to Muramasa.
    Last edited by kedar; Sep 05, 2011 at 08:56 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kedar For This Useful Post:

Abu Dhabi (Jan 24, 2010)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Oohhhh K.

So I bought Rabbids Go Home.

And uh........ well...... I like customizing the little buggers. But Sosh, the game is redundant. Once you go thru likes 5 levels (didn't really count 'em). Then all there is to do is go thru them again and again? Collecting more crap?

We'll see. At least they're funny.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Will Nintedo is just too freind for me so that is why I perfure ps3 My freind has a wii and he was fat when he frist played wii fit and Now he has slim down some what, But for a ture work out I told him to get the Dragon ball Game for wii. King picollo returns and He says the Dragon ball Game has help a lot more then wii fit..

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Peach_follows: Soshi says he's sorry for the redundancy, the game reviews all said it was an okay game. He did not know about all the redundant parts, but he's glad the customizing is still fun~!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast