+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fast Food Failure

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Fast Food Failure

To McDonalds:

What is a late night menu? Why have you made such a tragic mistake??? I mean, this is what I get off the website:

We offer a limited menu from midnight to 3:00 a.m. You can get the Quarter Pounder with cheese, Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, Big N Tasty, or McNuggets and we wouldn't forget our french fries or beverages to round out your meal. You can also get parfaits, Cinnamelts, shakes and side salads. We do not make the 10:1 hamburger patties during that time frame.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Now, they aren't doing it everywhere I guess?... but uh... either way. No Mc D's! You don't have my understanding! I mean... after midnight, that's when I want a friggin' 99 cent McDouble, the most.! How dare you take that away from me? This is an insomniatic stoner's worst nightmare! Even completely sober... I still don't dig it.

To Taco Johns:

First of all... what exactly is West-Mex? But thats besides the point. Where did the Chilito go? I wasn't long ago when I went to the Taco Johns in my local mall's food court and enjoyed a chili cheese burrito. I preferred your chili cheese burritos over Taco Bell's. That was my favorite menu item. And now you're tellin' me... you don't have that? SINCE WHEN!!!

See, at first I thought it was just the one in the food court. But on the Taco Johns website... there indeed is no Chilito on the menu anymore.

But, you have a "Taco Burger"? ... What??????
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fast Food Failure

I feel you on this one brother! After a long day of doing nothing but posting on AO and getting stoned there is nothing i like more that a juciy mcdouble or in the right mood a mcchicken!!! but i like you have been betrayed by my brother the dollar menu! the blasfamy!!!! how could they refuse to offer the hottest item only btween the hours of 12am to 3am!!! i mean thats like when the stoners come out to play or wake up for the day!!!!! WTF we supposed to do now!! I say we gather and take those burgers buy force my friends!!! what do you say!!!!! ALRIGHT *lets get stoned first* LOL! *attempt failed*

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Speaking as someone who has worked the late night at a McDonald's, and also work at a Burger King on their late night (And will be working at Wendy's later this month on their late nights), here's their reasonings

1. Their grills need to be cleaned. Most McDonald's have two grills, one for the 10:1 patties, and the other for the 1:4 patties. It's easier for the late night cleaning staff to have one grill shut off and cleaned then to have both running and switching between the two to clean them. This also prevents Cross contamination, since the 1:4 grill also cooks grilled chicken and other specialty products.

2. They're doing it to save money. You might not think so, but when a restaurant is wasting more product then they are selling, they stop serving said product because money is being wasted. 10:1 patties have a hold time of 15 minutes. 1:4 patties have a hold time of a Half Hour. If you think about it, it makes sense fiscally to serve the one that is good for longer then to sell both and waste the one that expires faster.

Also, speaking as an Insomniac stoner myself, A double quarter pounder hits the spot better then a Double Cheese Burger.

Newbie sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo's Avatar
    Thanks

your right and i know this but still can't help but not like it!! i to worked in fast food and of course a double quarter pounder does hit the spot better than a double cheeze burger it also hits the wallet pretty hard to cuz let's face ti i am broke!! XD!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sanuramo View Post
    cuz let's face ti i am broke!! XD!
    McDonald's is hiring

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    McDonald's is hiring
    HAHA i wish they would hire me but here in jacksonville the unemployment rate is through the roof i actually had to apply for food stamps!!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Leave it up to ace to put things in prospective.

At least I get it now, what they meant by "food waste". And I bet they are making more money... people are paying more for that double quarter pounder.

But, despite how much business, and cleanliness sense it makes. This late night menu still saddens me.

And no matter what, I still have a fist to wave at Taco Johns.
    McDonald's is hiring
    Yeah, bad idea for someone like me... I know one thing, they'd never have to worry about food waste at MY McDonalds. I could see it now... Me spending 12 bucks on 11 McDoubles... Out eating this gastric bypass surgery. And someone eventually having to remove a wall to get me out of my apartment.

HAHA i wish they would hire me but here in jacksonville the unemployment rate is through the roof i actually had to apply for food stamps!!
    Shhh... you're making us look bad! Everyone knows McDonalds don't take foodstamps. If finances are that tight (which they are for me too). We should probably be making home made burgers. They're better for us anyway.
    ...there's just something about McDonalds though... like they put crack in their food.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay I hate west-mex and tex-mex as well, I mean people make up your minds. Though to be fair I have never actually tried any of the mex's so I can't complain. I worked at McD's and I remember the late night stoners.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast