+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gotham Trio

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Gotham Trio

My family went out this halloween as characters from Batman... And much to my delight our costumes recieved plenty of praise from true blue fans. Now, I don't own a quality camera, I picked up one of those cheap, digital deals at Walgreens. 20 bucks... for a camera with no flash that takes pictures the equivalent of a camera phone quality. But none the less I thought my wee ones and I were worth a little showing off this year. So, beneath the images of the characters, you'll see our versions. You can sort of get an idea of how we rocked it this year! ^^

Batman! The Dark Knight himself...

He was not too into my photo shoot. At 3 years old, Trick or Treating can be a daunting task. But those awsome ($50.00) batman wings, were this years inspiration. They are the reason I chose the theme (I purcahsed them in July)

Harley Quinn.... because, I'm to big to be catwoman!

There was money in my cleavage... nice.

And, saving the best for last. Harvey Dent bka Two Face

Tust... these pictures do not do his costume justice. Take the awesomness of the pictures and multiply it by at least 3...
    He is such a little actor!
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Nov 04, 2008 at 08:36 AM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gotham Trio

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    My family went out this halloween as character from Batman... And much to my delight our costumes recieved plenty of praise from true blue fans. Now, I don't own a quality camera, I picked up one of those cheap, digital deals at Walgreens. 20 bucks... for a camera with no flash that takes pictures the equivalent of a camera phone quality. But none the less I thought my wee ones and I were worth a little showing off this year. So, beneath the images of the characters, you'll see our versions. You can sort of get an idea of how we rocked it this year! ^^

Batman! The Dark Knight himself...

He was not too into my photo shoot. At 3 years old, Trick or Treating can be a daunting task. But those awsome ($50.00) batman wings, were this years inspiration. They are the reason I chose the theme (I purcahsed them in July)

Harley Quinn.... because, I'm to big to be catwoman!

There was money in my cleavage... nice.

And, saving the best for last. Harvey Dent bka Two Face

Tust... these pictures do not do his costume justice. Take the awesomness of the pictures and multiply it by at least 3...
    He is such a little actor!
    So I'd have totally bought those wings too. You all look awesome. But I think I have to say my very favorite is your little actor!! Levi makes like, the BEST, two face, ever. He looks so handsome and so scary at the same time. LOL Good job! OH and I looooove your makeup too.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

+ Reply to Thread