+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How you REALLY feel.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

How you REALLY feel.

Say it... Yes! Just say how you feel and mean what you say. You gonna burn bridges? BURN THEM! don't do it half assed. Go hard or go home.

If you're sorry... SAY IT! Jeez... jerk.

If you don't like me... let me know... otherwise I might make the mistake of thinking you're cool!

If you love me... show me... because I've been looking for the proof.. ^.^

If you miss someone, where'd you go? Or why did you let them go? Make an effort to re-connect.

What are you grateful for? Who helped? SAY THANK YOU.

What are you afraid of?
    Life is to short not to..... show it...

HOW DO YOU REALLY FEEL?
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How you REALLY feel.

I really feel like telling everyone but you an martha to kiss my arse and moving to north dakota with my grandmother again. (I don't have very many more local options with no income and no social security numbers for my kids because their delightful father can't find his ass from his elbow and often doesn't even try.)
    I feel really retarded for being so broken up about a friendship that I had to work so hard to maintain anyways. Especially because letting it go seems to be a lot easier for the one who supposedly so badly didn't want it to end. I am so freaking disgusted arsed tired of being undervalued. I'm tired of putting other people of more importance then they make me.
    I really feel tired and worn out and sick of freaking whining and crying. Sick kids suck especially when your stuck alone with them much of the time. I hate whining.
    I really feel like this pizza won't make me feel better but I wish it would. I need some good drugs. Seriously. An I think I'ma finish this baileys and kahluah.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Since this is a "say how you feel" jounral... Imma just say how I feel about your post. I wanted to delete it. Not because I don't care... but because Im sick of this subject, and frankly you caring so much. You are better than that.

So is my AO journal... lol

I personally dont want every journal I write to be so overtly drama directed. Thats how I feel.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Since this is a "say how you feel" jounral... Imma just say how I feel about your post. I wanted to delete it. Not because I don't care... but because Im sick of this subject, and frankly you caring so much. You are better than that.

So is my AO journal... lol

I personally dont want every journal I write to be so overtly drama directed. Thats how I feel.
    Most of my comment wasn't even about that subject. Most of it was my feelings directed to the situation with Jeremy. But apparently I should make my commets more user friendly all around. Unlike some people I can't just not care because it doesn't feel good. And I've had plenty of conversations with you that I was sick of because I knew you needed to talk about it. And when asked about feelings I don't think it's appropriate to -lie-. Next time I'll just keep the comment to myself.

Sorry.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Thanks

Im leaving all this up... because its just so... genuwine.... lol
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Lol. Alright. And I again apologize for my tunnel vision srsly.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel like my two friends should really let me make an effort to apologize and reconnect. Lately, it seems like you two don't want sh*t to do with me and then this journal pops up. I really meant every word I said when I apologized and tried to explain myself. But it really seems like neither of you two really want me around. I feel hurt, I feel messed up (trying to avoid cussing on AO), I feel confused and I feel like none of you are willing to take time to ask me directly how I feel or talk to me if you sincerely have a problem with me. (please don't take any of this the wrong way. i'm not attacking anybody, i just want you to know how i feel)

I really feel like we could've talked about things without arguments or having to make it seem like I'm just out to screw up people's lives emotionally. Because, I'm not. I'm not trying to make anybody feel bad and if I did, I truly, TRULY apologize. I just want to live my life. I wouldn't mind if you two were able to be my friends in the whole ordeal--in fact, I'd LOVE it! I really care about the both of you and it sucks HARD knowing that neither of you want to talk to me, let alone try not to think about my side of the whole spectrum.

I dunno...

I really shouldn't even be posting on here, in fear of getting yelled at or told I'm wrong for saying how I feel. All I know is that the whole thing bothers the crap out of me and my feelings are hurt. Not playing the victim. Just sayin' how I feel. I hope you both will take time to think about maybe, just maybe letting me tell you personally how I feel without having any kind of arguments. I don't like fighting with either of you and really don't want to. I just want my friends back...

Thanks

I'm REALLY sorry Peach. Again. Over and over. -.- I really shouldn't write when I'm emotional. ( I read and commented and recommented during an argument. A really long stupid argument.)

+ Reply to Thread