+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just because.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Just because.

Yes these questions are random.... But I wanna know your stance. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours (that sounds kinda dirty)

What do you like on your salad?
    I like a busy salad... and it must contain some sort of fruit. And also something crunchy.

If you were a fat person, playing hide and go seek, where -wouldn't- you hide?
    I got stuck under the kids bed.

True or False... Tightening your bra straps can make it feel like a brand new bra.
    I am experiencing such delight as we speak.

What is the most recent dental work you've had done, and how long ago. What was the most extensive?
    You're gonna answer the dentist one first... because my own question scares me.

Have you ever read the inside of one of those paper Burger King crowns?
    I found the damned BK crowns so intriguing that I think it constitutes its own Journal entry.

Stay tuned. Or never read my journal again.... your choice.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Just because.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Yes these questions are random.... But I wanna know your stance. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours (that sounds kinda dirty)

I like a busy salad... and it must contain some sort of fruit. And also something crunchy.

I got stuck under the kids bed.

True or False... Tightening your bra straps can make it feel like a brand new bra.
    I am experiencing such delight as we speak.

What is the most recent dental work you've had done, and how long ago. What was the most extensive?
    You're gonna answer the dentist one first... because my own question scares me.

I found the damned BK crowns so intriguing that I think it constitutes its own Journal entry.

Stay tuned. Or never read my journal again.... your choice.
    I actually hate salads. If i have to have it some young tomatoes and steak on it.

Behind a tree, because that's so typical.

Not applicable.

a week, zero dollars

NEVAR!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Just because.

Zero dollars?... NO no no no. I said EXTENSIVE not expensive. Like what did they DO to your teeth? I want to know all the torturous details! (unless its just a cleaning, that is unexciting)
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread