+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My journal is better than yours

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Post My journal is better than yours

This journal doesn't need your comments! It comments itself... So there!
    Take that AO! Take that to the crack house and smoke it!

Ok, seriously now, I want to be a part of this popularity contest. My ego is awaiting your stroke.

Wha? Do I need a pet cat? Some paisley sheets?

I don't even know where to began to find such cool bedroom decor! And, my apartment don't allow pets, So you're all gonna have to settle for me exploiting my kids. And my woman rants, with the occasional drug references. And you like it dammit!

No... really really seriously... Im joking... lighten up. I know I'm not cool and I like it like that.
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Jan 23, 2009 at 07:27 AM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My journal is better than yours

You got the rave_grip curse

He comments in your journal and BOOM! no more attention.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

So wait......Keep Rave_Grip from posting in my journal and I retain my popularity? Genius!!!

Heh heh heh. . . . *strokes Peach's ego with feather so it tickles*

And I will take it to the crack house and smoke it. I'll be back in a week, and 50 ibs lighter. JOY!!

Oh, and Rave, feel free to post in my journal any time. Curses don't bother me. I'm Curse Proof!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

You said art would be in your journal. ._.

I suppose this entry could be considered poetry.
    Beautiful use of free-form~!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    You said art would be in your journal. ._.

I suppose this entry could be considered poetry.
    Beautiful use of free-form~!
    Seeeeee? That is just proof that no one really looks in my journal. You just open up the most recent (and my most insincere, and retarded entry) and look for said "art". Tsk tsk tsk.

Coincidentally the entry has recieved a lot more a attention than many of the others I've composed. Is it my attempts at being a smart ass? Or the taunting title? Or maybe its becuase I have been pissing and moaning that I don't get enough attention.

How strange.

BTW... everything I touch is art. lmao
    ... Not Ever Again...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

But no one really looks at old entries unless they have a poll in them or something. ^^;
    ...b-cuz anytime someone brings back an old journal topic, the journal owner just looks at it and just thinks "A little late, huh?".

I've clicked on a few, and I've seen some with music artists and getting sick! Does that count?

And most likely: It's the taunting title.
    ...back in the old old AO, I had a journal entry that taunted the moderators. I got SOOO many replies from people.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    You got the rave_grip curse

He comments in your journal and BOOM! no more attention.
    Eh, really, Michael?
    I noticed the trend when I posted in your journals and nobody replied.
    Maybe it was because I spoke everyone's thoughts so people didn't bother replying?

Either way, I'm showwy, Leggy.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Eh, really, Michael?
    I noticed the trend when I posted in your journals and nobody replied.
    Maybe it was because I spoke everyone's thoughts so people didn't bother replying?
    Nah, my journals are boring in the first place. So whether it's really caused by your curse no one really knows. Still I'm glad you man-ed up and admit to being the one to suck life outta other journals.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast