+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nightmares.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Nightmares.

Last night I had the most trippiest nightmare ever.

Ok, it all started with me being someone called a "Time Agent" and I was living in this alternative version of the wizard of oz. Dorothy, who in my dream was an old woman (She owned the cowardly lion as a pet/slave) hired me to retrieve a message from the wizard. So all through out this part of the dream... I am working closely with Scarecrow who is wheel chair bound. I wasn't sure exactly what he did for a living, but he seemed much like a retired police officer. Anyway, apparently Scarecrow was the one who gave me more direct assignments. Which included following the Tin-Man, who was a total drunk (oil), and he was the only person to know the whereabouts of the wizard. Then it was kinda like butterfly efect. Tin Man would stagger around dark alleys, with me following in stealth mode. Dropping sloppy written notes, pertaining to various, sometimes pointless things. But it didn't matter. Everytime he dropped a note about something. I would pick it up. And the room would start shaking (butterfly effect). And I would be warped into another place and time pertaining to whatever was written on the note.

The first note said only a name. And after reading it I found myself time warped and awakening in a childs nursery. (And everytime I went through this warping process I would end up in my destination soaking wet like something had given birth to me). Anyway there was this really dirty looking woman. reall strung out in appearence. The minute I arrived she bcame all defensive, and started rambling about how I shouldn't take her baby away. She mentioned something along the lines of "I may smoke crack, but I get my boy off to school!"

Immidiately I found myself warping again. And somehow I ended up on the road following this young boy to school. He was going on a field trip. I wanted to go as well.... but the teachers questioned me. And when they did, I just told them I worked for child protective services. (I couldn't very well say I was trying to find the wizard.) Anyway, the field trip was to a part of the zoo. A part of the zoo that was closed for the winter. But somehow some "SeaLion" krept in and was giving birth. Anyhow, the teacher who had been questioning me said she knew I wasn't a CPS worker, And that she wanted me to take a Urine Analysis. (?!) She handed me a cup and a key to the bathroom. So I took the cup and headed to a locked bathroom. When I opened the door, I was overwhelmed by the worst smell ever. And the sight of shit, piss and blood smeared everywhere. A shit smeared word on the wall (HELP!). Flys and larva. And behind the door were skeletal remains of a little girl. (she must have gotten locked in when that part of the zoo closed. In her backpack was a VHS copy of the wizard of oz.

Finally I was warped back to the dark alley, following the Tin-Man. And he wrote a note that said "wiz". Upon reading it I was warped to a dark forrest (pitch black), with one seemingly super bright star in the sky. The star seemed to be coming closer, with a trail of light streaming behind it. As it got closer, I could see it was a head, with no body. And the head looked half monster, and the other half looked like Albert Einstein. Anyway... it was just counting backward from 10 over and over. The closer it got the louder and angrier the counting. Finally it was within inches of my face. And I felt like I was having a heart attack.

And I was warped back to Dorothy. Who asked what message I had from the wizard. So I just began to count backward from ten. And she keeled over and died. The lion began to devour her. And I woke up.
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Jan 26, 2009 at 08:52 AM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nightmares.

You'll get those when you take care of kids.
    I know cuz my mother runs a day care centre at our home. O_o

So yeah ... you'll learn to hate those kids' shows pretty quickly. xD

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Oooooh... y'know what? Perhaps it was that crazy eclipse that threw me into a nightmarish dream state... O.o
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie Beeyunx is off to a good start Beeyunx's Avatar
    Thanks

The letter part reminded me to Alice in Wonderland... .___.,

+ Reply to Thread