+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roots.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Roots.

I don't even care who looks here anymore. Sometimes its good just to re-visit my roots. I was already an adult when I found this site, but I was very much still growing up. It's humbling to look back on everything, still all archived.

Anyhow, let me not talk like it's a dead site. Just.... changed.

I'm still over punctuating. Still clutching Atomik_Sprout who has surrendered to being the love of my life. lol That's right babe... admit defeat.
    I'm still raising two giant children (who are 6 and 9 now!). And even though Sprout and I have been able to influence them to a degree.... they still wander from the beaten path and end up liking things like "Sonic Underground" and Justin Bieber (much to Sprouts dismay).

I went to school for a Semester... and then... never went back. I failed a class, and failure scares me. But I plan to go back and tackle that AFA. Yep. Still making Art, been in a few cool shows... but not much more than an experience to show for them. I will be in another coming up soon, maybe someone will buy my work... a girl can dream right?

I've been playing WoW a lot lately, I never -wanted- to get into that game.......... but some things are just unavoidable. I still manage to take care of other things though, like hygiene... and kids.

I have some AMV ideas. I'm thinking a mesh of GTO with Utada "Easy Breezy", and also a mesh of "Skycrawlers" with Deadmau5 "Raise Your Weapon". ......Dope right?

I haven't written much, aside from facebook updates. That's one of the things I miss most about AO. Staying up with a forum convo is really great for keeping in practice. I'm almost afraid to ask if there's still a POTM. I suppose a good start would be to venture through the forums and see if I have any 2 cents worth sharing.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Roots.

wow i thought everyone left after be bop screwed everyone over its cool to see you still come and lurk thought its rare.
    i think im one of the very rare people that hopes it will get better one day for AO . and its great news your kids are doing good and its about time you and sprout got together i thought you were gonna kill each other from the last thing i read from you lol.

ts good to hear from you though
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

+ Reply to Thread