+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Salvia: The world is a carpet.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Salvia: The world is a carpet.

The world is a carpet, it can all be pulled away....

So what Am I jabbering on about?

Well some months ago, I came across my favorite twin cities newspaper in the stands. City Pages.... On the cover was what I thought was a cartoon depiction of a pot head.. Far out right? Well the featured artical, was not about pot. But rather, controversy surrounding a LEGAL smoking herb... SALVIA DIVINORUM.
    State lawmaker tries to ban Salvia... - News - City Pagespage 1

Now, I took it apon myself to do a you tube search. Y'know my own little research and investigation on the issue. I.... I.... I simply HAVE to try it. From what I have read, and observed by watching the wonderous you tube plethora of salvia trip footage. It seems the high can last anywhere from a few minutes.... to more like 20 minutes. The article states that it can be purchased at many head shops. In a variety of different Potentcy levels... I want the strongest one damn it. I think its fairly pricey. I want the biggest bang for my buck.

Ok so here's where I got the whole... "The world is like a carpet" thing. Mind you. You have to be a you tube member over 18 to watch this (for some reason). But this dude gives the most detailed insight about his trip. This video is about 5 minutes too long. But.... I laughed. So, Its ok.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGmtbQNbcnQ

Here are a couple that you can just click and watch... This one is scary a little.
    YouTube - SALVIA-Mad Randys bad Salvia trip

And THIS one is freaking great! ^^ This video right here makes it look super fun. But, no one else that I seen had as much fun as she did.
    YouTube - Not the worst salvia trip (trip from inner peace?)

And This sh*t is legal?!
    Yet, little ol harmless pot is illegal. And all it does is give you the munchies.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Salvia: The world is a carpet.

YouTube - Driving On Salvia

That's my favorite one, just because the look on his face when he sees the cat.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Salvia: The world is a carpet.

Ah, he thought he was gonna drive.... Priceless.....
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread