+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sunday Funday

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Sunday Funday

-WARNING-
    this will take forever to load.
    Soooo, the kids woke up quite a bit earlier than I had anticipated this COLD sunday morning. Needless to say I wasn't eager to jump out of bed. So in an effort to rouse me from my comatose state... My six year old came in with his markers, and 3 little brown lunch bags. "Lets make puppets!" he exclaimed.... So that is how I spent my waking hours on this loverly sunday. By putting on THE MOST AWESOMEST PUPPET SHOW EVER!!!! (that was really what we called it too )
    So, since it was his very inovative idea. I will start by introducing Levi's characters. 6 year olds are brilliant. I can still remember how inspiring kindergarten was for me.

"ShBlaH!"

I call this one...
    ...Herman

I have quite a spirited 3 year old as well. Jeremiah's characters are so ...special..

HeAdBanGeR!

"Grrrr..Boo!"

And of course... I was basically FORCED to join in on the festivities. (Like a big kid at 25) Sooo... Here be MY puppet people.

"BoggleDee-Bluh!"

It's like a self portrait...

Last edited by Peach_follows; Jan 18, 2009 at 09:44 PM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread