+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Yes. Be jealous.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yes. Be jealous.

Ha-ha I think You don't need it and it will be valentine's day no time to drink MILK..

Foolish beating

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, wow, that is SO sweet of them. I wish I has some one for Valentines Day...

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Har har har ... who cares if you have someone or not. Quite frankly, I find this time to be very annoying.
    It's like streets of Paris for a week. =___________=

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Har har har ... who cares if you have someone or not. Quite frankly, I find this time to be very annoying.
    It's like streets of Paris for a week. =___________=
    Maybe the couples don't like you either.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not like I go killing every couple I see ...
    *thinks*
    That's not a bad idea.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

We are doing essentially the sammme thing. Sept we do that a lot. I gotta find somewhere special to eat.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

That's so sweet, Peach!

^_^ Abu and I do love V-day, but not as much as other couples do.
    OUR day (anniversary) is the best day EVER, so V-day can go SUCK IT!

...but V-Day is a great excuse to spend money for presents and have chocolates! Mmmmm... chocolates.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    It's not like I go killing every couple I see ...
    *thinks*
    That's not a bad idea.
    Pshaw! Those couples don't know what couple-dom is!
    Most singles are always stared at strangely and with pity during V-Day (unless someone's looking for a date), but Abu and I are the only couple around here (SoCal) that are STARED AT STRANGELY BY SINGLES AND OTHER COUPLES EVERYDAY!
    >_<
    I don't know what it is! What? Is it that I'm shorter than her? Is it that she's white and I'm brown? Is it cuz I look "AZN"?? What in the world could they be staring at????!!!!

...psh, it's only at Little Tokyo that we're not stared at strangely... ... mainly cuz they think it's rude to stare there.

And sorry you're an anti-Vday, Rave. ^_^ You're not missing out on much anyways. It's the perfect day for a single person to stay home and work on hobbies! ...that's what I always did on V-days before Abu. ...either that, or flirt with girls online.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    That's so sweet, Peach!

^_^ Abu and I do love V-day, but not as much as other couples do.
    OUR day (anniversary) is the best day EVER, so V-day can go SUCK IT!

...but V-Day is a great excuse to spend money for presents and have chocolates! Mmmmm... chocolates.

Pshaw! Those couples don't know what couple-dom is!
    Most singles are always stared at strangely and with pity during V-Day (unless someone's looking for a date), but Abu and I are the only couple around here (SoCal) that are STARED AT STRANGELY BY SINGLES AND OTHER COUPLES EVERYDAY!
    >_<
    I don't know what it is! What? Is it that I'm shorter than her? Is it that she's white and I'm brown? Is it cuz I look "AZN"?? What in the world could they be staring at????!!!!

...psh, it's only at Little Tokyo that we're not stared at strangely... ... mainly cuz they think it's rude to stare there.

They're just jealous. =p
    Because I think, that compared to other couples, you guysare unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    And sorry you're an anti-Vday, Rave. ^_^ You're not missing out on much anyways. It's the perfect day for a single person to stay home and work on hobbies! ...that's what I always did on V-days before Abu. ...either that, or flirt with girls online.
    Haha. That's pretty much my daily stuff. XD
    I just live my lifelike every other day.
    Or snicker at people in secret.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast