View Poll Results: Do you believe...

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • That Obama will do everything in his power to keep the promises he makes?

1 25.00%
  • Secret societies and/or similar conpriacy theory?

2 50.00%
  • That there is a plan under way for some New World Order to be established?

1 25.00%
  • I'm a sucker, and these silly documentarys are geared toward potheads like me.

2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are you being decieved?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you being decieved?

So I went off into documentary land again... (One of my favorite pass times). And, I stumbles upon a documentary called The Obama Deception.

Basically it just stresses how Obama is really just a pawn to help carry out a New World Order. How he deceives us into believing him while he supports the opposite of what he says... It also stresses how it isn't Obama who is really in control at all.. Once again he is just a puppet.

The film concludes itself by streesing how YOU (we) are part of the problem we we fall for the mass hype. And how its up to you (us) to become part of the solution... By helping to expose the truth, although it gives no real instruction on how one should go about doing so other than to research the facts. (That's a GREAT idea, but when you're talking about secret stuff that civilians arent SUPPOSED to know... its kind of hard to gather facts and expose much.

Click here to watch the Documentary

Now... I dunno, I can be a sucker, I have bought into my fair share of conspiracy theories. And its not that I believe everything I see/hear. Its that I think some people have really extreme ways... some outlandish suggestions, about how things are being concocted in our world. So they get passed off as attention seekers who exagerate or embellish the truth. After all... No one ever sees anything outlandish taking place... right? (even though its under our noses)

You could find a million people, suggesting a million theories. Theories about religious organization. Theories about secret societies, and conspiracy to organize New World Order. And you can literally web that one out into more and more theories of just how that agenda is being carried out.

I guess the reason I am such a sucker is because... History has already shown me how easily a mass of people can be convinced that some outlandish concept... is the right one to follow. Just because something seems far fetched... Doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Jun 13, 2009 at 06:22 PM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie Maclane is off to a good start Maclane's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you being decieved?

don't worry. I'm a sucker, and these silly documentary's are geared toward potheads like me too. and i don't believe there are conspiracy's... i know there are conspiracy's man.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you being decieved?

Well there is one flaw in the conspiracy theory area. Working for the government I find it hard to believe that they are capable of creating vast conspiracies. Shadow corporations maybe. Government no.

+ Reply to Thread