+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are you a Jerk?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Are you a Jerk?

Jerks. We all know at least a few. Some of us are self proclaimed Jerks ourselves. So this journal is both a guide and a tool for self assesment. With this knowledge, you can learn how to better spot the jerks in your life. Or it could aide you in discovering your very own inner jerk.

The most common trait of a Jerk is, Is the ability to feed off of a negative reaction. If you think you are making someone feel bad inside... It gives you power. This, I think, is the most putrid characteristic a human being can attain.

A close second when it comes to putridness. Is the abilty to use a status level. Or a placement of a authority, to keep others down.

A typical methofd used by Jerks to keep people on the down and outs... is the "build up" method. This, is a method used to excersize those characteristics listed above. "Build up" is when you give a person the misrepresention that you are available as a source of positivty In their life, when you really are not. Perhaps you stroke their ego, boost their confidence, or simply offer support. But in the end, you're just a wolf in sheeps clothing. Because your reasoning (weather concious or subconcious) of building someone up, is to give them a higher place from which to fall when you bring them down again.
    If you have ever done this to someone... YOU ARE A JERK!!!

Here a some more not so obvious Jerk traits. All of us could probably say we've done at least a couple things listed. Yes, we all have the capabilty to be a Jerk sometimes.

Being inconsiderate. Had you given it some thought, you'da known it was a bad idea. But hell, you didn't care enough to even give it much thought at all... Jerk!

Being petty, Two wrongs don't make a right. Must it always be tit for tat with you? Let me guess, if they hurt you, you gotta make them hurt worse... My goodness, you are such a Jerk.

Nagativity syndrome. Do you have to cut down every thought or idea I have? Must you always stress what is wrong in life? Why do you feel the need to point out my flaws? Haters are also Jerks!

So, how do you feel? Are you a Jerk or a victim? Most of us are both.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you a Jerk?

Yes. That is, I can be one if I want to. It all really depends on my mood.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a jerkim xD ha!

I'm both at the same time.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I know quite a few jerks and scum-bags. and a few scum-buckets. . . And I happen to be a jerk sometmies myself. Generally speaking I try real hard to be adult aswell as un-jerk-like.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a self-proclaimed jerk and anyone who's talked with me for a long time can, and will, agree.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm the "being inconsiderate jerk"...

i'm dumb!!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

im a jerk through and through but i do try and contain myself
    i have yet to become a jerk on here well not recently though
    i want get into that for obviouse reasons >.> but i have been
    trying to be less of one.

my biggiest problem is that i dont really think of others feelings
    but i am working on it but all in all i dont think i have realy
    offended anyone here as of late or have made them mad so yeah
    im doing good i just need a little tweaking but i am geting there.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I'm a jerkim xD ha!

I'm both at the same time.
    Jerkim...hahaha..

How does THAT work? Just start spewing insults, and complaining about how everyone is so mean?
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast