+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1st Day o' Class

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

1st Day o' Class

T'was pretty good.
    The teach seemed pretty passionate about how Geology is THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THIS WORLD.

And he did a pretty darn good job convincing the class.

...the teach also gave us a huge lecture about how flabbergasted he was that only 2 people in the class had earthquake kits when we live so close the fault line. ^^;

I didn't raise my hand because me "earthquake kit" is my daily stuff.
    There's a big cabinet filled with canned food and have huge amounts of water bottles in my house. There are tons of batteries and flashlights in this house. There are tons of fabrics around here. There's also a ton of first aid crap around here.
    Does that mean I'm prepared for an earthquake? Yes.
    Does that mean I intentionally prepared myself for an earthquake? Not at all.

See... the canned food is my daily breakfast. I love corned beef with rice, I love spam with rice, and I love vienna sausages with rice! Thems delicious!
    And water bottles? Well, we don't have water filter for our faucet, and we don't often pour ourselves a glass of water - we LIKE our water in a bottle (we do recycle, too. so don't complain), extremely easy since we're always on the GO.
    Batteries? Well, we have hundreds of electronics here that run off of batteries, OF COURSE we're gonna' need HUGE PACKS of batteries EVERY WEEK.
    As far as the flashlights go -- whenever there's a power outage, we can never find where the flashlight is. So how we solved that, was by buying SEVERAL flashlights and losing them ALL OVER THE HOUSE. So now, we have a better chance at finding at LEAST one!
    Fabrics? So we have a ton of clothes and towels. We're just a very fabric-y family. ...and some of the family is pack-rattish... never wanting to give away things that don't have a use anymore.
    And the first-aid stuff is just there because we constantly get cuts around here... not for emergencies, just convenience.

So yeah, I'm earthquake ready.
    Not intentionally, but ready nonetheless.

Are YOU earthquake ready? :-O

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 1st Day o' Class

Yeah, I was just gonna eat my housemates, but I got enough canned foods.

There's also a family of cats and kittens around my area, hungry enough I WILL find them.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 1st Day o' Class

Don't tell Abu that (...wait, she'll just read it).

Abu LOVES cats. ...almost abusively loves them (you know when little kids grab the cat by the tail to pull it towards them? ......yeah, Abu does that).

Anywho, back by popular demand (aka Abu liked the other one), another webcomic!

Yes, an earthquake means a mushroom explosion, a bear, a shark, and a dragon. It's scientific fact.

If this keeps up, I might have to actually start making my old webcomics again.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    wait... what?! i thought this was gonna be about kitties!! >_<

^o^ i love how like detailed the shark's mouth is!!

and hey!! >_< why isn't he with his wife who's about to give birth! i question the moral obligations of this comic...

^_^ but it does give good reasons to wear a condom!

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Yeah, I was just gonna eat my housemates, but I got enough canned foods.

There's also a family of cats and kittens around my area, hungry enough I WILL find them.

+ Reply to Thread