+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Animal Crossing <3

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Animal Crossing <3

Don't have much time to talk... I've been ranting on Nintendo Wii Fanboy (link) all day.

Anyways... Abu and I are in LOVE with the new Animal Crossing. It's basically a mix of the Gamecube version and the DS version + some new Wii features.

It practically has all the functions of the DS version, but the town feels larger and more "solid" (as in, there's an extremely lower chance of people moving the second you turn off the system every day) like the GameCube version...

I haven't heard all the music yet though (haven't been awake around 4-6 am)... but it seems that it's a slight mix between the GC and DS as well. Basically the peaceful-esque music of the GC, with the high-pitch up-beatness of the DS version.
    I'm okay with that.

The Wii features are awesome.
    The City adds a little more dimension to the game, making sure that if you get tired of wandering around, fishing, catching bugs, doing chores, picking fruit, and etc in the town -- you can change up the scenery by going to the City! Over there you can watch a "comedy act" (O_o rather stale comedy, or rather depressing comedy) to learn new expressions (4 at max... able to replace them if you want), get a makeover (either get the haircut, or get a Mii face... expensive place), get your fortune told or find out what the charm for the month is (the charm will prevent you from certain dangers... but it's not always what it seems), change your shoe style or color, set up and/or bid on an auction, shop at Redd's (he stays up late), visit the Happy Room Academy center (they'll give a certain theme that you can try to match), get a balloon from the balloon man (he's only there on certain days), talk to the shoppers, or buy extremely expensive stuff from Gracie's (very very expensive)... and if you forgot to bring some cash, check the ABD (the ATM of Animal Crossing) to see if you put some cash in there! A great thing to do so that you're always sure you have some "shopping money"...

Oooh... not only that, but in the Able Sisters' place, you can now do PRO designs! By PRO, I mean that instead of putting down a pattern on a cloth and having it repeat on your clothes... you can decide to make a PRO design! Which allows you to be able to make a design for the front, back, left sleeve, and right sleeve of clothes! YAY! The possibilities! (Abu already made Lucky Star uniforms... Loser)

And not to mention a new version of the GC-housing! You know the cute setup the GameCube had for houses? You know, where you were all in one block, with four houses facing diagonally towards each other?
    Adorable and as cute as it was, it was taken out of the DS version... all of you living under one roof (understandable, considering the amount of space the DS could hold).
    Well it's finally back! And this time, the houses are spread through-out the maps! Choose one of the four houses, pick the one you like best! And you're almost guaranteed an immediate neighbor! (it seems that almost every house has a neighbor right next to it) Mine's facing the beach with its back to the cliffs.

And there's tons more stuff in there that I have yet to see/mention! But for now, I just gotta' say: It's friggin' awesome.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animal Crossing <3

I need to get this. Then you can come over to my house!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

YAY! Animal Crossing AO Party~!!!

^_^ my house is by the river, the post office and Nook's Place! primo real estate!

^______^ i picked it cuz it had a flower right in front! and the river sounded nice when you walked out of the house! and the trees are pretty too~!

(=_= ) had to re-plant that flower though... a mix of a running habit and not being careful...........

^O^ BUT SERIOUSLY!! AC:AO PARTY~!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

That'd be coo~

I have to set up my forest area first (once I find a good spot to place it)...
    But we can party at anyone else's town!

The question is, Wii Speak or no Wii Speak? Abu and I both have one (despite the fact both of our Wiis are in the same room ) !

Our first City Folk Saturday is comin' up! You know what that means! Totakeke!!! WHOOOH!!!

I hope he still has "Two Days Ago"... <3 that song~

What sucks though... is that this is seriously cutting into my Little Big Planet-time... I'm almost done with a stage I could publish, but now I'm TOTALLY distracted. Curses...

But it's all for the better! I already finished paying my first mortgage yesterday, that means I get a bigger house today! HUZZAH!

Ooh Ooh! And Sunday's comin' up! Flea Market day! I'm gonna' see if I can sell a bunch of octopi!

Yay for AC!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ don't know what i'm gonna sell for the Flea Market... don't have much, and it's like an unspoken rule if you buy from people, people should be able to buy from you... i guess i could keep the loot they give me for deliveries and hawk it for cash later...

^_^ i'm about half way through my first mortgage... mostly cuz i've been using my bells to buy a Special Someone some nice clothes from Gracie's...

+ Reply to Thread