+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Animal Crossing?

Due to the hectic day we had yesterday, we had no time to try out our 2 new copies of Animal Crossing: City Folk + Wii Speaks. (Yup, bought 2 of 'em... why? In case we were far away from one another and wanted to talk on our Wiis. )

But we do get to try them out tonight! Huzzah!

Ah... and SBCG4AP Episode 4 apparently came out today... and I've got 0 cash. (well other than food cash, but that's necessities)

:/ Drat.

You know what's odd?

People find it strange when I say/type things like "Drat" or "Curses"... o_o
    I mean, who HASN'T put a word, phrase, or saying into their vocabulary that came from a show, movie, or book?

I just like the sound of "Drat" and "Curses". As it clearly conveys what I'm feeling and experiencing at the moment.

Anyways... *yawn* Kinda' borin' round here.
    Where?
    Southern Cali...

It was exciting with the cold-air and all... but suddenly everything got hot and those fires started (bless and care for the souls who have lost something due to it). :/ We've experienced hot weather for how long now? It's so boring to have it again!

Why can't it just be winter-weather already?
    Why can't we freeze to death (other than in the early mornings)??
    I miss cold weather.

Without it, playing my games is a bore. The hot weather always makes me cranky/sleepy. I need some cold to spruce up the feeling within' my gaming cave.

Then people say "Go out and have fun!"... Problem is, I've got no cash... and to have fun around here, you've gotta' have cash.
    "Go out for a jog/go hiking!"
    =_= Do you have any idea HOW hot it is??? I already get enough of "dying" from the hot weather just trying to take the bus! To get to a place that's nice to walk/jog around in without dying from the heat, it'd cost me more than I'd like! Gwar!

It doesn't help that I heat up too fast.
    I become a radiator within a few minutes of direct sunlight. (not joking. not exaggerating)
    Drinks don't help.
    But ice cream does!
    ... But we only have enough cash for some lunch this week, I probably can't afford ice cream right now.
    ... Unless it's cheapo killer McDonalds ice cream! That always works.

Anyways... the Wii line-up has become rather dull for now... we still have things to look forward to, but most of those things have a pretty good chance of being delayed 'til '09. (and one that's coming out is coming out too soon for my wallet)
    And the only thing worth dying for on the 360 right now is Left 4 Dead.
    And nothing is goin' on for the PS3 that I know of...

Though the DS line-up is pretty good.

What? You think I play too much video games?
    It's hot out, sue me.
    Video games are an amazing way to stay out of the heat (unless you have an air conditioner). That, and they're fun.

"Why don't you go out to a club or something?"
    ":/ As far as I can tell, a club is a place you go to during your 'still a chance I can find a new gf/bf' years... and since I'm not that crazy about the way most people dance today (people have lost their style) + I'd prefer not being hit on, on my way to the restroom... especially since Mags seems to get hit on every second I'm not looking at her... I DO NOT want to go out to a club. Period."

"Why don't you go to a movie or something?"
    " ...no money for those extra expensive drinks... and I'm really tired of having to sneak in my own..."

"Go play a sport!"
    " 1. I'm only a miracle-maker in sports. Every second that's not a miracle (meaning the entire game -1 second), I suck. 2. Mags ain't much for sports... hell, she wasn't much for anything I did that was physical (except for certain things ... at certain times ), so no go on that one."

"Go have a picnic!"
    " I WISH! There's never anything at the house that we can bring to a picnic, and for some reason - there's ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ants and bugs crawling all over me! Most people that have a picnic only occassionally have them appearing... for me, they appear THE SECOND I sit down. That's one of the biggest reasons why I can't just lay down underneath a tree under a blue sky! Bugs hate me!"

"Go... er... take a bath?"
    " I so wish so. But our bathtub is for some weird reason... 'ripped' on some parts. I have no idea what my brother did to it... but ever since then, that bathtub has been seldom used. ...nowadays, it's just the shower..."

:/ Not much I can do other than play video games. And if any of you dare suggest that I create something, go blow it out your ear! It's hot as hell, I'm not going to waste my energy in something I'll rip apart within a few minutes of hot frustration.
    *sigh* I miss air conditioners... they made it so easy to do other things.

"Go read a book!"
    " That's a great idea! If only I could keep reading for more than 3 minutes! "
    ...for some reason it's hard for me to keep reading a book. It has to be a PERFECT BOOK in order for me to keep reading. And even then, it takes a miracle to get me to start reading.

"Go watch an old movie!"
    " I've been wanting to... except... it hasn't been a 'movie night' in a long time. There's always some homework/project due the next day... as long as the next day is busy, it's impossible to have a movie NIGHT."

I gotta' shut up. I've been ranting for too long.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animal Crossing?

O.o it took me a while to figure out who "Mags" was...

>_< i'm not fat! i can play sports... i can... (>____< ) no! no!

(T_T ) too bad about SBCG4AP-4... ^_^ i'm happy it got such a good rating from the (wii)fanboys though! that must mean it's super special awesome~!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't say you were fat. I said you don't like physical activity.

And the only sports you'd be willing to play is like... volleyball... or... badminton...

...and we don't have net, something to hook the net onto, or any idea where the hell we can find birdies/volleyballs (except for like...sports chalet).

There is swimming... but it takes forever just to get to a place with a swimming pool, and we'd have to change there... with all the other creepy people in the locker-room... or having to travel to a restroom to change while apologizing for making the entire floor wet.

But if you really wanna' do that, we'd have to do our hmwk and tests ahead of time. ...cuz after swimming, I don't want to do ANYTHING RESPONSIBLE for the next following days.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

aw! whys come?

^o^ is it cuz it's so fun?

oh! i love all your smilies~!!!

Thanks

Ummm... I'unno I just get all relaxed and "WHEEEEEE" after swimming.

...I hope we go somewhere for Thanksgiving this year, it'll suck if it's at my house. I wanna' go somewhere different. I've been stuck at the house all year long. :/

Thanks

maybe my house again?

^_^ or we could try to do last year's plan of going to Sizzlers! wouldn't that be fun?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    maybe my house again?

^_^ or we could try to do last year's plan of going to Sizzlers! wouldn't that be fun?
    I don't like just being around your family though... especially at a restaurant. It makes me all nervous. Cuz I KNOW they're staring at me, waiting for me to say or do anything.
    It's stressful.

I'd prefer going to a hotel restaurant, like last (last?) Thanksgiving. That was nice. Quick, simple, and didn't have to do much of anything.

I prefer that than being stressed.

And when will my aunt have a party at her house again? It's been SO LONG. :/
    I hope we celebrate Christmas there... and I hope people actually play the Wii this time. Drinking Alchi is fun for them and all, but nothing brings a family together like a good ol' competition.

Thanks

uh-huh!

^_^ but what if it's just us at Sizzlers? would that be okies?

i liked Thanksgiving at that hotel place too~! and it was last year, and i got the picture and everything~! ^__^ good times~!

Coach Z feat. PeacyP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast