+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Art?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Art?

^_^ The picture explains it all.
    ... I'm actually rather picky with my art when it comes to "conventional art"... A lot of things people consider "beautiful", I think "meh".

...that's actually pretty accurate.
    Nah, it's only accurate to the 2nd panel.
    ...she really didn't do all of panel 3-7.

But that's how I feel like often. ^.^ Sometimes, Abu seems so rude with her tone of things that I just feel like a victim. As you noticed in panel 2, she totally cut me off - and made me feel like a retard or something.
    It's like making fun of a cripple kid. I mean, what did he ever do to you?! Why so mean?

Yeah Abu! Why WERE YOU SO MEAN TO ME?!

JK

Abu seemed pretty upset that I rip my notes out of my notebook.
    What she actually said was worse.

ACTUAL CONVERSATION:
    Me: *rip*
    Abu: Why do you rip your notes out of your notebook?
    Me: Well-
    Abu: Is it so you can lose them easier?
    Me: -
    Abu: I mean, you don't even have a folder. So...
    Me: .......

Though she actually meant it as a legitimate question, it came off not only very rude - but very bullying!

She's so mean to me!

... It's okay, I still thought it was funny on how mean it was.

This is actually my 2nd form of the comic. I made it originally in class with pen and lined paper... I draw about 2-3 comics a day in class to keep Abu awake and interested in class.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Art?

Oh man that comic is one of the funnier ones I've read recently, and that includes stuff in newspaper. Donno if it's intentional, but her being slightly bigger than you in size adds to the theme in a subconcioiusly kinda way.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I doodle and I rock. *high five*
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3443/...941c6376_o.jpg

What are you submitting in my art contest?????

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^o^ that conversation still makes me laugh though! it was a mix of me actually asking, then trying to make a joke, then a suggestion, but i didn't change my tone at all... kind of on purpose cuz i knew it'd be funny....

guess i forgot about the part where i hurt his feelings... sorry Hun!

oh, and the heights in the comic are accurate, since i am taller than Soshi

^o^ i am for sure entering for sure, and i'm gonna try scanning some of Soshi's comics! including the second one shown here! hope that counts! comics are a traditional art, right? i mean they've been around forever!

EDIT: oh, and as for the question, art = heART, in my opinion. technique should be taught, you know to pass it along, but its spirit, its essence is up to the individual...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah lol I know about the size difference but I am talking about how you get larger and larger by the frame

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

OH... i didnt notice that before!

that seems to be a thing he does when he draws "me yelling at him" comics.

Thanks

He could really get the point across if he drew himself getting slapped back hand, aka bitch slapped.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the frame where fire is coming out of Abu's head and Soshi has fish jumping from under his hair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast