+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Art?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Art?

I just laughed like a total stoner. Yer comics are pretty effin cool. how long does it take you to whip something like that up?
    I have art in my journal.... childrens art.... you should go stroke my ego (for having created such awesome little beings)

But seriously though.... what are you enerting in that contest Soshi?... Further more

@sazuka

What are YOU entering in yer contest hmmmm??? You really should put something there even if it is exempt from judging. And it really should be exempt from its abilty to win becuase, well, yer better than err'body dammit.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Art's always been a part of my life too. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I've found a lot to behold through art.

As a kid, I lived on art. I drew all the time, bringing forth primordial idea into lead-lined form. My style has been a hybrid of east and west. I was heavily influenced when I discovered anime.

I thought I was gonna be a comic artist at one time, but I got burnt out after graduating high school. The burn out is part of the reason I've felt so lost these past five years.

Art is what motivates civilization, for it allows idea to take shape and become closer to reality. Without art, we'd just still be a slight above our primate relatives.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

... I don't have the skill to compete against the pros of the art contest, so I'm entering humorous entries rather than serious ones.
    ...or rather, Abu's entering them.

Due to Abu wanting to enter the contest, she's "force-entering" me in. ._.
    As long as she's still gonna' put something in, I have to put something in too.

Humoring myself with odd entries would keep me in consideration for a vote by other members.

And yeah Sazuka, what are YOU entering? O_o Is it something SO awesome, the world may never know? (...tootsie roll pops?)

how long does it take you to whip something like that up?
    o_o On pen and paper, 2-3 minutes.
    On computer, 10-30 minutes (depending). ^^; I'm not as fast as I used to be when it comes to drawing on computers. Still rusty, and I'd rather keep it that way.

I like the frame where fire is coming out of Abu's head and Soshi has fish jumping from under his hair.
    o_o I just imagined a realistic version of that in my head, turned into a giant mural.
    ...that'd be awesome.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    she's "force-entering" me in. ._.
    As long as she's still gonna' put something in, I have to put something in too.
    hahahaha this guy is always on!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

((O__O))

..should I congratulate you on your speedy wit to create that, or your unique mind that's able to isolate keywords and phrases and find the hidden pattern within all sentences? O___O

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

When you have a bunch of crude friends that can jump on every sentence you say with "that's what she said" or make what you say sound gay, you pick up the skill easily.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

lol, I think you gotta teach this to us. Such skills seem pretty useful ...
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    And yeah Sazuka, what are YOU entering? O_o Is it something SO awesome, the world may never know? (...tootsie roll pops?)
    I thought about entering something but I changed my mind because I would make everyone feel bad about their artwork.

BUT YOU ONLY HAVE 'TIL TOMORROW TO ENTER.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast