+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Awesomeness

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesomeness

Got myself an awesome deal...
    Resident Evil 4 for the Wii, a game I've been trying to get for the longest time but other games kept popping up, a game on the Wii said to be superior than it being on the other systems, a game that was said to set a standard for future Wii gun games (but it didn't... stupid other 3rd party people screwing up the Wii), finally popped up on Amazon for $10 with a special coupon code!

Sure it's been $20... but with $20, I've already got 1/3 of the money I need to get a game. ...also a meal for two.
    So I wasn't just gonna' throw $20 from my wallet at it.

But at $10 I've got no excuse at all!

So I got it. WHOO! Gonna' get me a "classic"!

Oh... and I've been working on videos. Sadly, with Abu having her driving lessons, school, and work - she's hardly been in the mood for a game. Just been sleepin' all day everyday. (she deserves the rest, but... really? She sleeps here, goes there, gets here and then goes back to sleep. At that point she's just spoiling herself)
    I've gotten a few multiplayer vids in, but due to some mistakes I had to delete some of them (audio problems) - so we have to redo them.

As suggested, I will be putting them on our YouTube account since photobucket only allows 5 minutes of video time. We'll also be putting them up on MegaUpload in case this computer crashes.

And though I've got a bunch of vids done, I'd really like to finish up the other videos and cram them into the account all at once. That includes the multiplayer vids abu promised she'd record with me.

Supposedly we'll do it tonight. ...but if I know her, the instant she touches the bed, it's gonna' be pulling-teeth just to keep her awake.
    (if ya' guys think I'm an awful person for keeping a tired person awake, you don't know Abu... one of her main HOBBIES is sleeping. Instant she gets comfortable, she can sleep for the ENTIRE DAY. Not cuz she has sleeping problems, it's just that she LOVES sleeping....... so though she may be tired, she's not THAT TIRED. :/ She just loves sleeping on the bed)

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Awesomeness

hahah ^^ well good luck with that ^^ i know someone a little like that, not that she sleeps a whole day away well at least i don't think so XD but so easy falls asleep when she's in bed ^^

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

;_; Yeah, but worst of all is that Abu has a "sleeping aura"...

I'm VERY GOOD at keeping myself awake.
    Even in the comfiest positions and situations, I can keep myself awake (unless I haven't slept for 48 hours)...

But the instant Abu starts falling asleep (even in class), she makes the people next to her (including me) tired. D:
    As long as I'm next to her, I get VERY TIRED the instant she falls asleep. It's possible to stay awake, but her aura gives off the feeling of "No, shhhh... it's okay... just go to sleep...". It's funny to hear about it, but the instant you feel it, it sucks!

And it even applies to waking up! I usually wake up to all my alarms (I have 4 clocks in my room. 3 digital clocks, 1 phone) immediately (or slowly if I'm sore)... but if Abu's sleeping with me, I CANNOT WAKE UP.
    I either don't hear a single alarm, or it's SOOOO HARD to get off the bed!!! T_T

It sucks...

I mean, it's cool that she has that effect, but... *sigh* It sucks being affected by it.
    The only way to escape it is if:
    1) You're not touching her
    2) You're a good distance away.
    3) You're very focused on other things.

...... for example, it won't affect people on the driver's seat since it's enough space between them, but it will affect people sitting next to her in the backseat (as long as those people aren't focused on certain things).

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

well it's a really good that it would affect the driver, then she would be so fun having on a looong trip XD everyone will just fall asleep

Sorry Abu T.T no offence

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Tell her to stop sucking up all the oxygen lol cuz I think that's the issue. xD

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

HEY! I DON'T SNORE!!

and i'll have you know i was on the bed watching the TV today and i didn't fall asleep one bit!

*hmph*

+ Reply to Thread