+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Bite-Size

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bite-Size

I am really getting sick of the campers in CoD4, it is down right rediculouse. Last night my brother and I went to go play CoD4 and we really beat the crap of the other team two times in a row. I was using MP5 with the red sight, UAV jammer, Bomb squad so I can detect clammores and scilent step. This is my favorit guy, very good in mediom and close quarters fight which is my specialty. My brother is more of a mediom to long range guy, using an M16A4 with red sight, UAV jammer, and I am not sure what else. We stick togethere as a two man team.
    Any ways, the third round was completely crap. The other team just camped and camped, and camped. This was a new team as the guys we were with called it a night and needed to go to bed so that was cool, but the next guys were just a bunch of cheap punks. Nade spamming, camping, using grenade launcher like crazy. They really did not do anything that was great. To add insult to injury, the game decided that every time we died it would be nice to spawn us in front of the other team, usualy with our backs to them, so we died before we gone two steps. Not to mention it kept spawning us in the middle of their air strikes in the same spots. Further more the teams were VERY unbalanced, always three to four against six... Guess who were on the small team... Thats right, my brother and I. Not to mention we were lagging really bad because some one brought their crappy connection se we constantly died before the enemy came around the corner. So we left that game and joined another, this time the connections were good, but the other team was once again camping, nade spamming, and the game was once again against us by spawning is infront of the other team with our backs to them and or in the middle of their air strike or hellicotor support... This continued on for the next five games we jumped in and out of because it was utter crap.
    So we deciede, thats enough, we are going to go play some CoD5 where campers do not dominate the game, nore does the game spawn us in the middle of their flipping artillery or in front of the other team with our backs to them in plain view. This time we actually did really good. Of cores there were a few campers every now and then but it wasnt to a rediculouse exstent. After that we deciede to unwind by playing a few rounds of Nazi zambies. (Zev, if you are reading this, you would absolutly LOVE playing nazi zombies you zombie killing robot you.)
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Been playin' Let's Tap and that YuGiOh 5D's (nuts) Wheelie Breakers game lately... both good games in their own ways.
    Also been remaking stages in LBP, haven't touched that thing in a while.
    I'll talk about that later in the VG talk.

Rather disappointed with how 3 sexy clan members seem to be hiding from the MKWii tournament. :/ ...c'mon cowards~!

Aaaaand my PSP's busted, the laser won't read anymore - need it fixed.

And that's all for now.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

( ^o^)/ hopefully we can get the PSP fixed soon~ maybe even my Zune too~

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

*comes back from another console-war site*

.............. the stupidest thing of all is that I actually care about what they had to say. *facepalm*

These console wars may be retarded, but it's pretty much more retarded that I care. I wish Nintendo would just release their new console already so that the Wii-haters would shut up for a few days.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

*hugs* i'm sorry Darling!

on the bright side, ice cream is still delicious!

Thanks

Basic Question: Do people READ on the internet?

Better Question: What makes people think they're so great on the internet?

Best Question: WTF?

I sometimes wish I could drag all the idiots of the internet out into the real world and expose them to real things... such as "real conversations" and "real problems". I'd love the "real tough guys" to deflate the fake ones and for the "real conversationalists" to totally shrink the ball-less pathetics back into the corner and shut them up for good.

Hell, I ain't a talker in real life, but I don't bully people around on the net anymore than I do in real life. ... you might think my big talks and angry rants shows how hypocritical I am when I say I'm not a talker in real life.
    But in simple terms: What I give as a rant on the internet, I give as a despising stare and rude treatment in real life. I live my words, which is more than what most internet-losers can say.

Thanks

( ^_^)/ food is very yummy.

Thanks

Finally done with the project.
    Presented it, turned it in. Slightly disappointed.
     click to show spoiler

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast