I wish I could've had more time to do it (I DID have more time, but I didn't do until the last day.
)... A zine seemed easy to make, and by the looks of our classmates: It was. They simply chose backgrounds, special printing paper, and typed the crap outta' everything with nice pictures.
Abu and I, on the other hand, have had ideas rumbling in our heads... we needed to get certain colors of papers, had to draw out several things, cut out specific shapes, using scotch tapes and glue sticks, had to plan where things were placed, had to tie-in similar ideas together, and overall had to make it creatively awesome. Because of such, we missed certain... minimums of our assignment. ^^; (Abu had a hard time thinking of 300 words to type per subject... I had a hard time fitting 300 words per page for the topic I was typing about)
...in the end, our score would be low for the standard grading... but it was fun to make, and I REALLY wish I could've done more with it. It was kinda' bare-bones for me - despite how already-cool it was.