+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Bite-Size

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bite-Size

I really really need to wash my face. @_@ Muggy muggy.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime Expo...
    Could have gone there, it's only like an hour trip from here.

But are Abu and I the only ones that think that Anime Expo's just a GREAT SHOPPING EXPERIENCE?!!

We've cosplayed there. And that's fun. But it's more for the:
    • That's the only time we could wear these kind of clothes normally - fun.
    • Other than that, it's for showing off... and I don't like showing off my fashion to losers.
    • Well, there is roleplay -- but unless you're gonna' have kinky fun, roleplay's rather bland when you have an interesting life.

Sure, there's finding out new animes and movies... but with the internet, it's kinda'..... useless... ^^;;
    • Oh of course, there's the freebies. It's always a fun competition to see who brings home the most freebies.
    • ...there's also photography, but I'm VERY picky to who I take a picture of. ...a person has to get the costume, character, and expressions down to a T to guarantee a photo from me (unless they're a normal person, normal people just get judged on costume-alone. ). ...unless it's an original costume, at that point: insta-photo.

Other than all that... the food's over-priced, most of the "ZOMG" merchandise is also over-priced, the Artist's Alley can get kinda' interesting but there's too many people with similar art styles, I always miss out on the best game competitions while I'm there , aaaand I hate most of the losers that are there.

But the shopping?
    Oh hell yes the shopping!
    So many things to buy!

... but Abu n' I aren't goin' this year.
    >_> ...for two reasons:
    1. We don't have much money that we can spare right now. ^^;
    2. We've learned to appreciate Little Tokyo more and more, and are going to hang out there instead......... hopefully no AX09-otakus appear there to claim it as if they owned it. *rolls eyes*

And stuff. So the rest of you have fun over there at AX09! Just don't buy their Japanese snacks, they're REALLY overpriced there!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

indeed!

sleeping is a very nice thing to do! i love you Darling~

Thanks

We were hanging out at Little Tokyo.

There were a few AX losers over there... but by the afternoon: They started overrunning the place.

Let me say these three things and forget about the entire horrible day:
    • ONE! You geeks and freaks act like you're welcome at Little Tokyo, but as you can tell from the populace: You ain't welcome there! ---you're a freak here in America, you're a freak here in Japanese America, and you'd be a freak in Japan as well! Leave the people alone! You can buy their things and eat at their restaurants, but stop PRETENDING that you're interesting. You're not. You're an attention-whore! ALL OF YOU.
    • TWO! FOR THE GIRL WHO SAID "OMG! $44 FOR AN ARTBOOK IS EXPENSIVE": WHERE THE HELL DO YOU BUY YOUR ARTBOOKS?!!! SINCE WHEN HAS $44 BEEN EXPENSIVE?!!! AND EVEN WORSE, YOU SAID "OH, WELL IT'S IN FULL-COLOR." -- WHERE THE F*** DO YOU GET A CHEAP BLACK-N-WHITE FAKE F***ING COPY??? GO BACK TO BUMSVILLE YOU SLIMY B****!!!!
    • And to most of you: Take a shower... or take care of your hair or something, it's AWFUL. There's one thing about having messy hair, it's a whole 'nother thing to make it look like a nest for a retarded bird.

...and for those of you who weren't rude, were polite, weren't pretending, weren't clogging up the streets of Little Tokyo: THANK YOU.
    Little Tokyo needs business, but not the aggravating kind. Please encourage this behavior towards your "brethren".

Thanks

Darn MediaCoder thing... what the hell's the right combination to copy the darn video already?!!! >_<

In other news, 'been playin' Water Warfare.
    If you don't mind childish family-friendly semi-sub-par FPS, this game's great!
    ...simple, kiddy, and works pretty well. A bit blocky-in-feel at first, but ya' get used to it.

Thanks

A person complains
    Wii Motion Plus Not Too Grand
    A lack of knowledge

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I forgot my MSN password and can't get in and see my E-mail now... Whats funny is that it asks you if you want the password sent to your E-mail, the same E-mail you lost your password to and trying to get into in the first place.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Thanks

Busy week.

Busy, busy, busy week.

..................... I don't want to be the group leader per se', however no one has the nuts to lead this group.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast