+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Bite-Size

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bite-Size

^_^ sorry i don't have enough brains to lead the group, Sweetest Darling~
    ( ^o^)/ you're doing a very good job though~

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

To this day I still can't understand the logic behind "*-a-thon" charities (replace the "*" with walk, game, read, or etc)...

It's like saying "Okay, I'll keep stacking dollars on this table, tell me when to stop."

....?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

People on the internet: "Hey, does Wii Sports Resort NEED the WiiMotion+?"

Smart people: "Er... yes."

People on the internet: "...oh wow, that's dumb."

People on the internet: "I heard Red Steel 2 only uses the WiiMotion+, what's up with that?"

Smart people: "Umm... advanced controls? Duh?"

People on the internet: "That's so retarded, why do I have to pay extra money just so I can play games on a system I already bought?!"

Smart people:
    "...er... it's not like they can just cram a program into your Wiimote through the Wii Channels. Besides, there's still tons of games that don't use WM+. And speaking of which, Red Steel 2 AND Wii Sports Resort already come with a WM+!"

People on the internet: "But what if I have to buy like... 3 more for my friends?!"

Smart people: "WM+s are cheap. Cheap as they can get. Any cheaper and you might as well consider it free. ...and this is a whole new way to play the games, what the heck are you complaining about?"

People on the internet: "It's just so dumb that we have to buy something that our Wiimotes were supposed to do in the first place..."

Smart people: "Where the hell are you guys getting this excuse from?! In nowhere in the beginning of the Wii (or even prelude) was it ever promised that pure 1:1 capability existed in the Wiimotes! You guys just shoved that assumption for yourselves!"

People on the internet: "Whatever man, I'm just gonna' go get a Natal..."

Smart people: "Oh yes of course... just because you ~can't~ be forced to pay $10 for an accessory that extremely advances your controller's capabilities for certain games, you're going to buy a device that's probably $200 at average that hasn't even shown actual games for the device. Smart."

People on the internet: "Shuttup! You stupid fanboy."

Smart people: "*raises brow*"

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

( ^o^)/ nice Natal burn, Sweetie~

Thanks

Thanks

They need to try to create a new Warhammer 40k FPS (or better: 3rd Person Shooter) in this generation of consoles, maybe even the next.

I'd base it off the books, however.
    The game"board" story itself, though intended in that fashion, creates a rather big rift between what could be considered "Understandably Sci-Fi" and "Nerd Sci-Fi".

... when you read the original story slowly, you can kinda' understand how it all makes sense - and how you can empathize with certain factions/races.
    However, if you continue to read and then debate with other fans: You'll soon realize it's a total nerd party that doesn't have any real life standards that would make sense of all this.

I understand it's entertainment, but entertainment can often alter a person's perception on life. And most "nerd" things create a much more intelligent and diligent person, but they tend to lack that "real"-feeling. Y'know, that feeling that makes the person feel alive, even if they were to die.

Yeah. That's why I don't dive into things of that sort of "nerdiness".

The books however (depending on which author) can feel real at times. You understand it from a human standpoint. It isn't trying to be too stoic or too heroic, it isn't trying to seem too intelligent or too heretical: It's just right.
    Depending on which viewpoint you see it, you'll see each race and faction differently. And that's how it should be. It shouldn't just be a solid law, that nerd's seem to think it is.
    It should be felt out. Understood. Misunderstood. Human feelings, y'know?

But yeah, a new FPS/3PS based on CERTAIN warhammer 40k books: WOULD VERY MUCH BE APPRECIATED.

Thanks

Finally... project is done.......

Saturday.......... is the day of rest............... I rest today.

Thanks

our day of rest has been going very well~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast