+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Bite-Size

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bite-Size

There are few things better than ice cream.

Yes.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

YouTube - They Might Be Giants - Bastard Wants to Hit Me

I can't believe I had no idea that They Might Be Giants did this song...

Damn. More and more am I realizing that They Might Be Giants did a lot of songs that I loved in my teen years!

Thanks

I know that people LOVE the iPhone, but what's up with the testimonies, seriously?
    It's like everyone who has it feels the need that they must shout their love for it up on the highest mountains.

I despise Mac, especially since they're exactly what they're advertising against (they are the greater evil, in my opinion) - but I'd be willing to give their stuff a chance out of fairness (hell, I despise FF7 fans, but I'll admit FF7 was a good game).

...I am quite jealous of their games, I'll admit that. But I use my phone to CALL people and to text (mostly texting, love my QWERTY on my phone), and that's about it. I use the net every once in a while, but I use it so rarely - I don't mind if it went away.
    ...music? I've got an mp3 player... pictures? ...my phone has a camera too. I use it rarely, though. What else?

...not much else really. I just don't see what's so amazing about the iPhone. Just the games, really.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

It is considered a great accomplishment to go down Niagara Falls in a wooden barrel. Chuck Norris can go up Niagara Falls in a cardboard box.

Thanks

Darn classes... giving me a project every week... giving me a darn paper every week. How in the world am I going to procrastinate at this rate???

Thanks

Seriously, what's up with all the AO-graffiti-over?

It's getting really immature.

Them kids need to get a life.

Thanks

So apparently Gamespot is having a poll of who's the greatest hero of all time.

So far... Gordon Freeman is beating Mario.

If he DOES beat Mario, I think I'll lose whatever faith I have left in Gamespot.

...Gamespot used to be cool, it just feels like they're too elite now for the average gamer. I don't like that.

But seriously... Gordon Freeman? Yeah, he's cool - but he doesn't fight enemies on a daily basis, he probably would get tired of saving the princess, and last time I heard - Master Chief could kick his @ss.

I'm just wondering... WHY Gordon?

Goodness, the big MC or Snake or even Kratos would've been better choices.
    Hell, even Cloud would or even Sora would've been a better choice.

Half Life, in all its glory, is just good in my opinion.
    I can't say I dislike the game, I enjoyed it a good sum - but I would hardly think it's a classic that even gets close to the Mario series.
    Classic-ness does add to a hero.

Seriously... Mario could totally kick his @ss. The guy's like a newborn compared to Mario, and Mario's still kickin' hard! Heck, right now he's in a giant dinosaur-tortoise's body, and a bit later he'll be in a 4-player adventure where the greatest enemy is your friends, then I heard he's returning to space!
    What can Gordon say?
    He's retired?

Thanks

Been playin' Champions lately.

...it's hard being a Munitions person... At least the kind I'm aiming for.

I'm doing twice more damage than an average munitions person, however, at a price.
    My HP is pathetically low... my Dexterity and Ego are high, making my critical attacks very effective...
    ...I'm best made for support offense... more specifically, I OWN at sniping.
    I love sniping...

But... because I'm made for sniping... well... snipers aren't exactly the toughest fighters out there...

And when I go on PvP, I die quite pathetically. People get into close range and I'm dead... And if people's shields are strong and if my critical strike fails, I just do a dent and they notice I'm there.... and I. Am. Gonna'. Die.

I just wish stealth was effective in this game... I dunno, maybe I can think of something.

I just need to survive long enough to strike through their armors... that's what I'm made for. D:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast