+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Bite-Size

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bite-Size

and your girlfriend misses you so much!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

For sure now I'll be making that list for Wii games this weekend.

I'll give it links, videos, reviews, history, and personal reviews.

....... I've been battling it out with a person on Youtube whose bashing on a game that he hasn't tried yet. Normally I wouldn't bother (it's never worth it), but the person sounds like they've tried a good number of games - so their dislike for this game doesn't make any sense.

I'll beat some sense in him yet. In the end, anyone that battles with me on gaming logic loses.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Abu doesn't like shopping.

Thanks

I really wanted to go Black Friday Shopping today...
    But I couldn't since I had no cash on me.

...Abu doesn't get paid until next Monday, rather dumb payment scheduling if you ask me (she usually gets paid on Friday, but Thanksgiving break changes the payment schedule)... I mean come on... Black Friday Shopping!

...couldn't go, and I was going crazy for a while (I love shopping).

After going crazy for hours and hours (while watching YouTube to tide me over), I finally decided to just go out and get some ice cream and rent a movie with what little cash I had.

I got myself a medium sized malt with Chocolate Fudge and Vanilla mixed together with chocolate sprinkles.
    The guy didn't seem used to making malts, as it looked like he gave me an equal serving of the two ice creams... when you do that, you see, you upgrade the size to a Large, instead of a Medium.
    We had to ask for a plastic cup, since lately they've been putting the malts and shakes in paper cups... which ruins the flavor, btw.

But anywho, I ended up with a large malt instead... and after drinking a little more than half of it, I'm stuffed. ...I may not want dinner. ... It was great ice cream.

We rented some movies. Mr. Nice Guy and Breakin'.
    (been renting a lot of martial arts movies to show Abu ones I've seen before + catching up on ones I've missed out on)
    (Breakin' is for Abu. I myself don't really know much about it. I just know that Abu's been looking forward to watch it in a long time)

And stuff...

How was your Black Friday?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

well, actually get paid on the 15th, but it usually falls on a Friday (but if it's on the weekend, it falls on the friday before). . .

i wanted to go shopping. . . online though. . .

Thanks

Looks like I couldn't keep to my promise of setting up a Wii thread before the weekend was done.
    You guys can blame Dawn of War for that. I finally allowed myself to touch the game again, and it absorbed me... again.

In other news: Yoshinoya's beef bowl still sucks - does anyone know what happened to it? It wasn't always this bad.

Thanks

found something on the Yoshinoya website!

it's not really saying what they changed, but it might help:

The Original Beef Bowl®
    Thin juicy slices of USDA choice beef simmered with fresh onions in a special sauce of herbs and spices over a bed of plump steamed white rice.

(Available with or without vegetables with our signature sauce)
    maybe we could try ordering it without the "sauce"?

Thanks

Would that make it any better? The beef still looks weirdly cooked. Too light.
    ... I miss the old Yoshinoya days...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast