+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bite-Size

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bite-Size

@laps: A lotta' people are hopin' for that. I'd like it, it'd mean better sales.
    ...I wouldn't use it though, I never play fighting games online.

@Scourge: That's why I don't play RTSs online: though fun - hardly does anyone use real tactics.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually you have to in KW. At least with vGDI, Steel Talons, Zocom, vScrin, Reaper 17, and Travaler 59. Steel Talons and Reaper 17 take a lot of strat... I will have to say though Black Hand as well simply because their Scorps do not get all the upgrades and is thus weaker... Only lame spam with them is man spamming but that is VERY easy to counter, not to mention they have no air power what so ever. vNOD and Marked of Kain are for noobs.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

@Scourge: Yeah I suppose you're right, but all the people I've ever faced online in almost every RTS just loves to spamspamspam or speed-build turrets towards my bases...
    Sometimes I just prefer the stupidity of computers than the annoying attacks made by random players.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    @laps: A lotta' people are hopin' for that. I'd like it, it'd mean better sales.
    ...I wouldn't use it though, I never play fighting games online. .
    @ Soshi: Yeah, depends a lot on how good it works in the end.
    Anyway, don't tell me you never tried Budokai Tenkaichi 3 online? You as the die hard fan. <:
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Thanks

Oh, I've tried it... it's just that the connection's awful. Maybe it's because no one in my area has the game. ^^;
    And it was annoying how all people kept choosing was SSJ4 Gogeta... lame.

Though I know you don't care much for it, Castlevania Judgement's online connection's pretty impressive for a Wii game.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Though I know you don't care much for it, Castlevania Judgement's online connection's pretty impressive for a Wii game.
    How ya knew that? Really not much into that game. Was kinda interested at first, but meh.
    Well yeah I also actually don't really give much on online modes on Wii or DS. Last game I really enjoyed playing online was Jump Ultimate Stars. That game was pure awesomeness.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

@Scourge: Yeah I suppose you're right, but all the people I've ever faced online in almost every RTS just loves to spamspamspam or speed-build turrets towards my bases...
    Sometimes I just prefer the stupidity of computers than the annoying attacks made by random players.
    Yeah, they fixed that, expecily for vGDI, Zocom, and Steel Talons, they tweeked the mammath tanks to the point that they are not spammable by increasing their time to build as well as cost because they would just turtle up and fast tech to Mammaths and rail guns and just steam roll any one.
    Unfortunetly the Scorps are still cheap to make, although their time to build is now the same as the Predator tank. So then it all comes down to the map, if there is lots of green, no pun intended, the countering Pred spammer will win, on a not so green map, vNod factions Scorp spammer will win... Which is why vNod factions almost always play on maps with less tib so they can be cheap. All the other factions play rather fairly.
    Yeah, base crawling can be a pain in the ass as well. How ever, that costs a ton of money which is why you attack their harvisters to kill their economy.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Thanks

Today in PE, we had a choice which we wanted to do: Weights or Spinner.
    I chose Spinner, since I feel comfortable doing that on Thursdays.

...but due to the indecision of others, we HAD to run around the college before we got to make a final choice. >_< Damn Lemmings!

Anyways, I took the Spinner after running... and there was only.... 5 of us in the cycle room. And the teach put in a random CD in there - oddly enough, there was tAtu music... ^^; It seems like I was the only one enjoying the lesbian techno.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast