+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Bite-Size

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bite-Size

actually i was angry cuz i exceeded the limit~

"A great number of things change as the years go by, but if there is one thing that will ever be the same, it's women and their insufferable love of gossip." - Chrono Trigger

SO TRUE

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

My eyes!!! They are the broken!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Once and again, I costume as a fateless lotus. Perhaps, a flowing rose.
    Perhaps a growing daffodil. I know not what best dictions the dream in head.

Or by mirror, I costume as foundation. The thick and dirty kind.

Ah, but my core sings magicks beyond that of realm and fantasy.
    It sings of... an existence.

The existence that storms across many of the kings, knights, maidens, and peasants. Driving them mad. Driving them on.

Yet I hold it within my core and let it live by singing its existence.
    As proud as I am to hold and become it, I still praise its other essences.

I am bound to it, it seems. Crazed like a blind lamb.
    It's as if I was entered into this light as a bard for this existence.

I shun myself in flusters when soulless eyes gaze upon the notes of my song.
    To the closed doors, I am nothing but a disturbance within the home. Such notes are hissed upon as well as entertaining to the bars.
    But I shall die infinity more with the falsehood that I do this for it to be seen.

Nay, I merely am an extension.
    A guardian.
    A focus.
    For the existence.

... I talk like this whenever I want to say something for others to hear and see, but not understand. I keep it "crypted" mostly because of embarrassment. But I always feel like others need to know that I said it.

Thanks

Finally got around to beating MySims Kingdom (for the sake of playing MySims Agents).

Yet I need to finish two more search quests and make 3 more people happy.

I have the flower search, in which I'm missing 2 flowers (and I'm going insane trying to figure out which two). And I have the figurine search, in which I'm missing 4 figurines (and I'm crying knowing that this mission in nigh-on impossible without a guide).

As for the 3 people? The king, the princess, and my old boss.
    Shouldn't be too hard. I just never got around to helping them.

Love~ the game, btw. I do miss being able to dress EVERYONE up like in the first MySims, but I definitely love the interaction much more in this one.
    Cute and silly humor. And as always, I love Simlish music as to how CLOSE it sounds to being an actual song, but pure gibberish.
    And as always: My houses and pit-stops are pure awesome.

Thanks

-- .- -. --..-- / ... --- -- . / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / -.-. .- -. / -... . / ... --- / .-. ..- -.. . .-.-.-

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Now he posts in morse code.

- . .-.. .-.. / -- . / .- -... --- ..- - / .. - / -.. ..- -.. . .-.-.-

Thanks

---... -..

Which reminds me... I wonder if I should ever go back into studying morse code again. I never had the attention span to keep going when I first tried to learn it.
    Maybe this time I can.

.- .... / .-- .... .- - . ...- . .-. --..-- / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / -.. .- -.-- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-

--- .... / .- -. -.. / -... - .-- / ... .- --.. ..- -.- .- ---... / -.-- --- ..- .----. .-. . / .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- . .-.-.- / .. / .-.. --- ...- . / .-- .- ... - .. -. --. / ... . -.-. --- -. -.. ... / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . .----. ... / .-.. .. ...- . ... .-.-.- / ---... .--.

-... ..- - / .. -. / .- .-.. .-.. / ... . .-. .. --- ..- ... -. . ... ... ---... / .. / -.. .. -.. -. .----. - / -- . .- -. / - --- / -.-. --- -- . / --- ..-. ..-. / .- ... / .-. ..- -.. . .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .--. --- ... - / .--- ..- ... - / .-. . -- .. -. -.. . -.. / -- . / --- ..-. / ... --- -- . - .... .. -. --. / ..-. ..- -. -. -.-- .-.-.-

Thanks

To the people who feel betrayed by Nintendo or constantly say that they've always hated them:

... You's stupids.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 ... LastLast