+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Bite-Size

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Bite-Size

i think nintindo is a good system but there games arnt really that great unless there RPG im not much into the healthy stuff the wii has out
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

The lack of good games are 3rd party companies's faults.
    The lack of quality control is Nintendo's fault. Ever since they removed their "Nintendo Seal of Quality".

However, they did that as a business move to mimic the PS2's success. Unlike the PS2 however, the Wii controls are hard to make accurate, so a ton of bad games came out in the beginning due to the lack of mastery of the Wii's hardware and controls... and when companies noticed that people still bought lackluster games, 3rd parties just gave up trying to make good games and made cheap games that still sell well on the Wii.
    ...because of such, the gamer crowd doesn't expect much good games to be on the Wii, and will even ignore great "core gamer" games that release on it because they expect it to be just as bad as all the other ones.

In reality a good number of Wii games come out that can even appeal to the core gamer of several genres, but no one ever pays attention to them. So low sales, low advertising, and not much encouragement to keep trying.

People blame Nintendo for that, but it's still mostly the 3rd parties's faults.

_______________________________-

In other news: Why did people hate GTA Chinatown Wars so much?
    If they didn't like GTA 2 or GTA: London or GTA, they weren't going to like GTA Chinatown Wars.

It was a darn good game. People just want 3D back-view/head-view games nowadays... but we've got TONS of those now, what's wrong with a bit of variety?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

oh well i wasnt aware of that , though it does explain why they dont have much in rpg advertisments or fighting games. i think if they went back to the basic controls they had for the super nintindo i think they would do better with the games they are trying to do good with.

though i like there old controlers better than the new ones
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

There are actually a few games out there with simplistic controls, but they're hard to find underneath all the sub-par games on the shelves.

The old controllers always seem much better than the new ones, mostly because new controllers (no matter which gaming system) try to add new options and ergonomic designs... they tend to forget simple controls can get a lot done.
    It seems Nintendo tried solving that problem by allowing the Wiimote to be held sideways and played like the NES controller. Problem is, it isn't that comfortable for people with big hands. So they also made the Classic Controller, but some say that still is too small.
    However the new black Classic Controller that has an almost Dualshock-controller design is coming to the States with the release of Monster Hunter 3. There has been nothing but good reviews about that controller (and the game, of course).

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Is Monster Hunter 3 made by the same company that made this?

That's Monster Rancher but I miss this game terriblyyyyyyyyyyy.

Thanks

Monster Rancher is coming to the DS.

But no, Monster Hunter is completely different... cuz... you hunt the monsters, not raise them. Then you wear their skin and use their bones for weapons (not actually lying, but I am making it sound gross).

Thanks

You know... Abu wants to really make a children's book series eventually in her future.

I sometimes wonder if we should form some kind of tag team thing? I could make games based off of her book series.
    It would work, since I do aim to be a game developer/designer.

... but then my games will go off ignored, as many people don't believe "kid games" have the quality or the ingenuity as "mature games"...

...yet they're so wrong, so many kid games out there go unnoticed, and a handful of them are far more original (and maybe even more compelling) than most of the big budget mature titles out there.

Ah well, at least it'll shield me from critics and gamers that annoyingly bash on a game before ever trying it.

But still, this is all still an "if". I just think about it sometimes.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Monster Rancher is coming to the DS.

But no, Monster Hunter is completely different... cuz... you hunt the monsters, not raise them. Then you wear their skin and use their bones for weapons (not actually lying, but I am making it sound gross).
    Sounds fun!!

On another note, I have to wear this on my messed up arm. Cool.

YouTube - The Supination-Pronation Dynasplint®

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 ... LastLast