+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Bite-Size

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bite-Size

Ladies and gentlemen...

The Kakapo:

Kakapo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

It just started raining heavily all of a sudden today... or tonight... today? Is 4am today or tonight? I mean, it's got the "A.M." but some people say "I stayed up 'til 4 last night"...

Anyways. It has been raining, but it started POURING once a HUGE thunder blew out of a cloud. Then fwoooooooooooooosh. Raiiiiiin. Lots of it. Not really that much for some people out there, but it's still a lot for us SoCals.

I love rain.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i had a weird string dreams last night. . . main things i remember:

1. Ludachris was on my team in Mass Effect 2 (which would actually be pretty cool)

2. my Jeep got into a crash, and the hood was peeled open. . .

Thanks

Thanks

Playing LBP again.
    Felt like making something artsy.

Thanks

Holy f*** on a pancake! Been playing some community stages in Little Big Planet... some of the stages they made are friggin' AMAZING!

...... *sigh* Now I have to add more to my stages just to even equal to them.
    ...which means: I really have to buy some more upgrades to my LBP stuff. D:

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Been playing Bioshock 2. It's good, but not as good as the first one. There are way too many brute characters. Like the Big Sister, if there was only one in the game it would be cool, but nooooo there's one in each f-ng level-AHHHHH.

Thanks

One of the things I miss from the days before the net became the main media for current news:

- You never felt like you needed to compete with other people's video game libraries.

I mean, you don't have to care... but the fact that they've already beaten a game twice and are having the best times on multiplayer online is much like an MMO: Once you finally care enough to get into the game, half the people are gone, and the half that remain always talk about "the Glory Days" when everyone used to play.

............... I mean seriously, it just always pushes you to get the game within a week of its release! It's even worse when the games are online-based (things like MAG, Demon's Souls, etc). You always feel left out once only part of the community is left, like you missed some world-changing event and just found out about it a year later.

... whatever happened to the days when you got a game 3 years late, could play it and have an amazing time and experience it like new: And when you talk to people about it, they just say: OMG! I know! I need to start playing it again!
    ...nowadays, every game has a sequel and every game is "outdated" after a different game is released.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 ... LastLast