+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Bite-Size

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bite-Size

Gwar, first class of the semester. What a great break that was.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes I get real excited about games that are coming out or already are out...

Then I have to pick and choose because each game has their own flaws... then I get nostalgic about the days when I just bought a game and I knew it would be FUN, and that's all that mattered...

...then I sigh, and am slightly disappointed at this generation's onslaught of games... so much extremes on each side, never just a "and it's f***ing fun!" as the headline (except for the obvious games)...

...why next-gens? WHY?
    Enough with this BS of core, hardcore, casual, shovelware, "too sandbox", slightly restricted barriers crap!!!

Just make a damn game!!! Is that so hard? It wasn't back then. Now most of you companies are all jazzed up to being for a specific audience, or too lazy to try for GOOD GAME! ......... whatever...

Thanks

I often wonder if the creators of games ever tried the games they were "disappointed that it didn't do too well on the Wii"...

They always say that and vow to work for other companies, but seriously??? Some of their crap is sub-par! It's less powerful than the Gamecube, and that itself is a joke! Hell, even crappy games on the PS2 at least used the PS2's graphics to the point where it wasn't blurry anymore. And let's not forget how the controls were fairly good.

The "waggle" function doesn't need to be in every game, that's why the Wiimote/Wiimote+Nunchuk/Classic Controller are set up that way. If people aren't buying the iffy games with iffy controls, there's no way your iffy controls are going to work.

...and seriously, they could do better with the graphics... de Blob, though audibly beautiful, was blurry at times. Especially multiplayer.
    ...I don't ever remember games being so blurry on the PS2... I don't even remember them being so blurry on the Gamecube! ...unless they used too much glowy affects...

Thanks

We're back and betta' than eva'!

... my computer's back. Norton 360 kicked that virus' @$$.

Thanks

My Norton 360 keeps trying to trick me into logging in Abu's account.
    It ALWAYS remembers her account, I have to make it remember mine. Jerk.

Thanks

Seriously people? 10-13 year olds playing AvP online?

I understood when they played Halo. It's pretty softcore in the mature department.
    I even understood Gears of War, since that was just immature with how manly they were.
    But Alien VS Predator? A game where the main point (if you're not a Marine) is to mutilate your opponents? Not as an immature thing, but as a alien-genocide/feasting/impregnation? ...I mean, I know it's fiction and all. But it's not exactly the kind you want your kid "owning" in.
    I mean humans on humans shooting each other isn't that bad if the kid doesn't have a grudge against people, but this is AvP. You know, Aliens, Predators? The SciFi Horror you watched? Still considered "horror", y'know? Just seriously try to imagine a kid smack-talking in it. It's stupid. It's retarded. And you're just a bad parent for giving him that bluetooth.

Thanks

Gwar... class...
    Let's see how today goes~!

Thanks

Been playin' Brigandine lately... wanna' play it now.
    ...much like the first time I played it, I'm down to my last kingdom.
    ...the darn North... resistant as ever.

I'm the Southern Kingdom... y'know: the Easy one. But I love 'em.
    Great defenses and has an ally.
    Fairy-tale like forest kingdom, a good balance of magic users and knights.

My Western ally's being a wuss... attacking too inconsistently to push Northwards (which would seal off the western defenses of the North, allowing me to comfortably attack its southern and eastern defenses without worrying of it breaking southwest and flanking my kingdom). I might have to seal my ally's kingdom off from expanding so I can stop the enemy from using his kingdom as a route to my original kingdom's location (which is currently undefended as my ally's forts have blocked its western route, making them my southwest shield).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 ... LastLast