+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Bite-Size

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bite-Size

3 things:

1. Why in the world are there THREE Christian clubs here on campus??? ...I know it's most likely either due to their separate church beliefs or because they have different ideas of what a Christian club should preach on a college campus (passive vs aggressive vs emulation, perhaps?), but it doesn't really give the Christian religion a good face on the campus......
    ...then again, it didn't really help them when one of the clubs went preach-crazy and started "damning" the gays, lesbians, and abortioners. ....that REEEEAAAALLLY didn't help.

2. I saw a girl wearing one of those "sick"-masks. Y'know, the thing that covers the mouth. ...stereotypically, it was on an Asian girl.
    First thought was "that's silly", as everyone else wasn't wearing one.
    Second thought was "well, everyone probably should when they're sick".
    Third thought was "if you can smell, does it smell bad in there?".
    ... I've personally never worn one while I was sick, and I know my breath smells awful when I'm sick.

3. I know this forum's stance on the Journals section: Don't get one if you don't plan on using it.
    But am I perhaps the extreme opposite? The kind where they want to say "No, by 'using it', we didn't mean to overkill it." and they quietly talk behind my back and say I 'talk too much' or perhaps that I'm 'an attention whore'?
    Sometimes, I can feel a little sense of "Short answer: Yes" whenever a mod or admin is looking in my journal.

... It's practically my only hobby online nowadays. Sorry!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Just so addicted to this lately:

YouTube - Auto-Tune the News #10: Turtles.

Thanks

I'm taking a break from AO.

I'm all "argumented-out".

Debaters and discussants seem to have the ability to hold nothing against the person they're arguing with, only the argument they present. But it was always hard for me, as my opinion was always who I was...
    And when I argue or discuss against with someone else's argument, it felt like I fought them myself. Each point and statement a blow and counter.

It tires me out. It feels like I'm drained.
    And I've got nothing against the people I've argued with, especially Peach - she's coo.
    But being able to "fight with all you've got without emotions towards an opponent" takes a lot from me - and it leaves me pretty mentally and emotionally drained... I find myself thinking of these arguments at any moment my mind drifts, reenacting all of it so that I could find my mistake, my fail at logic or understanding.
    And it stresses me to do it.
    And it stresses me more doing it without permanent emotion.

....cuz to me, fighting is a very personal thing. When you physically fight with someone and you understand what it means to fight: You're throwing all your emotions at your opponent. And there are only two things that can come out of a hard fight: Hatred or Love.
    ...you can either hate the fight and through it: Hate the person.
    ...or you can love the fight and through it: Love the person.

I usually aim for hating, as any form of love would be considered "cheating" in my relationship. ...I do love physical fighting.

But yeah... I've argued myself to nothing.
    I feel tired from it. Drained. And I don't want to keep pushing it.
    I "run away" from where I held the fight because the location will always have the same "smell" to me. I always remember ALL my fights, almost pitch-perfect memory.
    So I run away from where it was held, or I'll keep thinking about it - and emotions will build up overtime.

...I hold physical fights up to the same regard as any other passionate action: Argument, sports, art, and heck - even sex.

So considering that: I need a break from here.

I'm thinking... maybe a month? Two months? Maybe three to make it good.

So yeah. See you guys. Thank you for actually wasting your time to read my opinions, weirdos!

Will be back one day!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

: (

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i spent an hour going through the Zune archive, finding all the comedians i watched as a kid. . .

good times

Thanks

I wonder how much power music has... can we humans really say we mastered something that masters us?

Thanks

You know what's a good game?
    MySims Sky Heroes.
    It's for every console (except PC and PSP).

However, if you already have Snoopy Flying Ace (XBLA), then you probably don't need this game.
    >>Shameless advertising<<

Thanks

Darling comes out of his year-or-so seclusion just to advertise...

that's my baby!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 ... LastLast