+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Bite-Size

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bite-Size

If those jack asses down the streat egg my car again I sware to god not only will I egg their car back, I will also slap ballony on it as well, if they just so happen to have their car's windows down, the ballony is going on their leather seats.

You mess with some one's car, it is war!!
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Sucks about your car dude.
    When you get their car, totally make it count.

>_> I remember waking up at 7-8am normally... I miss those days.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Ballony on leather seats completely ruins the leather, so I think that will qualify for the "making it count" you suggested there Soshi.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard about that. ...what exactly does it do? O_o
    I find it odd that something so simple can destroy something that seems solid.

>_> In other news, I wish I had money right now. Reeeaaally wanna' get that Swords game on WiiWare right now.

Thanks

Because of the greasy crap and the salt and a few other chemicals thats in the greasy water gets in the leather and cause it to dull the color as well as make it streach and warp and fall apart as well as making it smell hell-a bad, expecialy when it gets into the foam seating. It also eats away car paint.

Now some people may think thats a bit harsh, well these punks have been giving me and my family crap for years, egging cars, even my dad's GOAT (AKA GTO so thats really "f"ed up) TPing our house constantly, messing with our two dogs as well as dicking around with our power box by cutting off the pad lock with cutters and shutting off power to our house, which actually counts as not only vandalisom but is also falls under the attempt to breaking and enter under the law. As much as we would love to break these guys skulls open with our base ball bats, how ever we do not see jail time to appealing, so we decided to completely ruin their truck.

Thanks

Sounds fair to me.
    And if it entices them to do something even worse, then you'll have every right to sue these guys for every penny they've got.

Good luck~!

Thanks

O_o Apparently me eldest bro's tellin' everyone Abu n' I got into a fight last night. Said we were screaming at each other.........

........Ooooooooooookay, last time I checked: Abu and I were in the living room watching a weird Chinese movie (having sucky popcorn that didn't have butter on it).

I guess Eugene's not only got a bad sense of smell, but a bad sense of hearing as well.

In other other news: I think I left my cellphone in Abu's purse. o_o"

Thanks

Are you serious??? My Wii Fit Age went up by 7 since the last time I went on!

...darnit, I really shouldn't have eaten all those donuts last Friday...

Even worse, they made me do the darn "keep-still"-balance test! >_< The workouts I chose today KILLED my thighs, making my legs shake from exhaustion! The darn test was showing me how much I sucked keeping still with my legs shaking like an earthquake. >___<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast