+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bitter Alone

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Bitter Alone

I've been rather bitter lately. I thought it was just the amount of computer time I've been spending (been doing random net-hobbies)... but even a walk outside didn't make too much of a difference.

It hit me today that Abu's work schedule was the cause.

I'm usually fine by myself for a few hours - and even days in a row. ...I don't like it (me and me don't get along, never did, never do, never will), but I can manage. And it does allow me to work faster and harder when I'm alone, always the perk.

...but Abu's daily schedule of being away from me during core hours of the day...

*sigh* I just glue myself onto some hobby to ignore the idea that she's not around.

It's true I work best by myself, but it's - well - no fun.
    I've spent years by myself and learned lots of disciplines as such, but it's rather empty...

And I could and kinda' do hang out with other people, but it's definitely not as fun as being with Abu.
    So there's not much of an alternative.

I don't get depressed anymore, so there's no worry for me to be alone. I do, however, get bitter and cranky. -like an old man.

Abu's time away from me makes me increasingly more down in mood... and it's no good for anyone.
    Sure she's only gone for a few hours, but it being daily, and the other hours she has to be away: It piles up.

*sigh*
    Her work is for the better, though... So I ain't gonna' even want her to drop it.

I'm just wondering how I'm gonna' remedy this "illness".
    I don't know how much more bitter I'm gonna' get if it keeps building up like this... something needs to open up, or I'm gonna' have to deal with this in a different way... like meditating again or something. :/

Whatevs. Gotta' figure this out.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bitter Alone

Yeah I can totally tell it's bothering yah. I've noticed no invisible mini rants.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

That's because they are invisible.

And yeah, it sounds really bothersome. Hard to give you any advice on that. Except for maybe to be even happier when she's around! So that you can safe up lots of energy for those times when she's not around. And endure them somehow.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

(ToT ) i love you too Darling, i'm sorry stuff gets in the way...

in know it's been really hard for you, but thank you so much for being so nice Sweetie~!

and hopefully when i get my license, those hours won't be so long anymore!
    we may not have as much money, but hey, at least it won't take an hour to get back to you from work anymore!

*hugs*

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks guys.

And yeah, a car'd definitely help, hun. ... sorry I suck at driving. x_x
    I'll pay for your gas though!

...btw: Abu and I are skipping classes today so we'd have some time together before her work. It's been a while since we've "played hooky". We used to do it all the time in previous semesters - and even rare times inside highschool (rather hard considering there were "guards" at the gates).

I sure do hope we get ice cream~!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ of course we can Sweetie, of course we can~

+ Reply to Thread