+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BWii 2 Re-Review n' LBP ideas

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

BWii 2 Re-Review n' LBP ideas

After second-look at BWii2, the graphics actually become (strangely) clear after a few stages...
    But the early stages definitely need some more work.

The later stages doesn't accomplish it's goal of simple n' cute because of angles, sizes, certain details, and (still) graphical issues... but hey, it's still really fun!

I was also thinking that once I have more time for Little Big Planet, I'd finish some of my working-levels and may even go back to improve some finished ones... I was also thinking that I could make a few video game-based stages...

Like the whole Rachni-Queen thing from Mass Effect. I'd totally re-create that stage into a much cuter (adorably cute) and simpler form.
    I can do it too, after I figured out how to do certain things (thanks to doing missions stages + trial and error)...
    If any artists out there have any doubt in getting a PS3...
    Little Big Planet SHOULD convince you. (other than an extremely cheap Blu-Ray player)

Oh, and Animal Crossing's going well. I totally got murdered in Flea Market day... I didn't know many rules about it. Y'see, I've always seen and heard about it from the DS one, but I never actually played on those days... so I never really experienced it.

...no one told me that on Flea Market Day, people enter your house JUST A FEW SECONDS after you go in there... no one told me that you had to set up your house the night before... no one told me that you couldn't re-arrange/remove things once a neighbor entered the house... no one told me that once you kick out a customer, they won't return... I lost 3 good customers just trying to set up my house......... I had to clear my house from most of my goods. I had several items in my closet that I needed to get out, and I needed to remove several items from my house in order to make room for it.. so yeah. Sucked!

Oh... other than that, I hit the fishing jackpot last night!

Since all the stores were closed, I decided I'd go fishing so I could sell all the fish the next day...

Guess what I got?
    3 Football Fishes. 4 dabs. 3 turkey fishes. 2 lobsters. 3 horse mackerals. 2 carps. 4 crucian carps. 10 sea bass. 1 Koi. 1 Red Snapper. 1 Octopus. 1 Yellow Perch. and 3 Olive Flounders.

...of course, I had to give up a lot of those fishes in order to make room for the more expensive ones, but you get the idea.

...and btw, it took me less than 30 minutes to get all of those.

BOOYAH!
    Fishing MASTER!!!

... Can't wait to see how much money I can get with the good ones.

Oh... and on a small note...

JK! A HUUUUUUUGH NOTE!

CHRONO TRIGGER DS IS COMING OUT THIS WEEK!!!!!!

WHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm a HUGE Chrono Trigger fan. HUGE.
    Favorite Character?
    Back then, Frog. Now, Robo. (It changed over the years... dunno why... maybe because there were already TOO MANY Frog-fans)

And stuff.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: BWii 2 Re-Review n' LBP ideas

(ToT ) i'm so sorry i forgot to tell you everything~!
    ( =_=) not use to you not knowing everything...

i wuv u though!
    you are 73h h4rdK()rZ when it comes to fishing!

^_^ wanna come to my town today?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ^_^ wanna come to my town today?
    Sounds good! But just so you know, there will be something available at Able Sister's at my town that I KNOW you'll want.

Just so you know...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

IS IT MELON IS IT MELON IS IT MELON IS IT MELON IS IT MELON???????????????????????????????????

*^-^* is it melon? but wait, how do you know there's something there i want, but it wasn't open when we were home???

O.o what's the deal-ee-o???

oh! check this out! Otafest 2008 Cosplay 17 by ~aceman67 on deviantART

Thanks

Nope it's not. And you have to see for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    That's so lame. He didn't even do the headband right. And the costume's not the right fabric... or even fitted well.
    And he doesn't even have the right smile for it.

If that was a Halloween costume, I'd understand... but that's a cos-play, he has to make it serious! He needs the right-fitted shades, the pose, the make-up (he needs to thicken his eyebrows on the outside corners), the fabric, the fit, the attitude!

Halloween's just for fun... all other costume times are for showing-off or getting rep!
    Make it perfect!

I may not cos-play no more, but I remember everything it took to get ready for one.............. despite the fact I never really had an outfit I was totally proud of. I never had much of a costume-opinion in that team... thought I was too immature for it.

+ Reply to Thread