+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't sleep...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Can't sleep...

My goodness... I already did set everything perfectly...

Charged up my phone, charged up my mp3 player, charged up my DS, charged up my PSP, shutdown everything, set up my phone alarm, set up my clock alarm, replaced the batteries on my other clock, set up the alarm on that clock, hooked my PSP to some speakers and went into the online radio to play some music to put me to sleep (Electronica station plays perfect lullabies and eventually just turns into nice ballads), and put a sleeper on it to make sure it didn't stay on all night.

...thank goodness I don't have a PDA, an extra laptop, an all-around compact media player, a 2nd cellphone, and a million downloads. (which is what I predict I would have if I stayed the same way I was before I met Abu )

Anywho... I went to sleep around 9:40pm. To TRY to get to sleep.
    After rustling around, trying to get to sleep, I eventually went to sleep about 2 hours later (about the time my PSP went to sleep).

...and I just friggin' woke up about 50 minutes ago! (2:00 am)

For crying out loud, first day of class is today! Why can't I just sleep?!
    >_< I hate this.

And what's with all these robot/cyborg shows? They claim it came out in 2008, but all the shows I saw in 2008 was about surgeries, green science, and super-buildings.

Bleh! Stay on subject!

The hell! Why can't I just stay asleep until 5:30?! GRAAAAHHH!!!

............ wish I had some MMORPG right now to play. THAT ISN'T INFESTED BY LITTLE BRATS AND ANNOYING OTAKUS.
    AKA an American MMORPG with monthly payments.

Sadly, my CoV account hasn't been opened in a long time, and I'd even be surprised if it could play on my d*mn computer that doesn't have a single graphics card attached to it! What the hell, how come my laptop had better graphics than this darn computer?!
    Why couldn't it just come with a mediocre graphics card attached?

If I wanted to keep adding components to a computer, I might as well have built my own computer! And by golly, I'm already 10 years late from when I first planned to! But seriously, if I knew any more information than I do right now about technology - Abu would have a license to call me a nerd 24/7!

...of which I don't mind too much being laughed at from her, I just honestly have better things to do than dabble in building a computer - you know, like USING a computer.

BACK ON TOPIC! It's already 3:00! WTF. Darn TV distracting me! *turns it off*
    Why can't I keep my topics straight?

Why can't I keep my mind straight? I wonder if I still have a slight form of ADD. I doubt it. I can definitely think more clearly than an adult who has ADD. But then again, have I met one in person?
    Hmmmmm... I don't think I have. I wonder what kind of job they're holding up.
    I wonder if they ever held up a bank.
    I wonder if they're holed up.
    Whack-a-mole!
    Mole on a face!
    Out in outer space!
    OH NICKY NOT SO QUICK!

...don't worry, that was intentional. I just felt like typing fast, so I kept strumming thoughts out. Kinda' like a self-version of "What do you think of when you hear _____"-game.

When I listened to DDR music back in the day (for those who enjoyed the music of DDR but sucked no matter what they did when it came to actually playing -- we bought the soundtracks), my favorite artists were Captain Jack, E-Rotic, and ummm... some Jpopers.
    I was SO into Jpop.

I still kinda' am. It's kinda' like when you get into any form of Pop. As much as you "grow out of it", you could still agree that you still like some old pop songs and appreciate a little bit of the new stuff.

........wait... BACK ON TOPIC!

3:05 AM ! And no sign of feeling tired!
    What the hell should I do?

!

!

I KNOW! I'll play Little Big Planet!
    .............ehhhhhhhhh.... now I don't want to.
    Why do I always do that?
    Why do I always think of doing something, but the instant I REALLY think about it, I'm completely disinterested?

Wish Abu were here, I'd totally wrestle her right now.
    If Abu grew some muscles, she'd be a force to wreck en with!
    She's tall.
    At least taller than me, but that's not saying much.
    Well... she's just taller than the average girl.

And for some reason, I didn't think that tall-ness would add to her strength at all. But then again, most girls I knew that were tall were scrawny.
    And Abu's muscles ain't strong, but they ain't flimsy papers.
    ...then again, what adds to her weight in strength is that she doesn't know how to control it.
    She can't even lighten herself up by focusing on certain parts of her body... but I suppose the most she could do with that is wake up.
    Abu is incredibly heavy when she's tired or asleep.

I wonder if I'd be able to carry her over the threshold.
    I'm gonna' have to work out again before we get married.
    I hope I don't have to go into a full-time diet. I really love my meats.
    I am eating less now... maybe it'll lessen up later on.

In my old pictures, I was so skinny! Like bishounen skinny!
    And while I'm not jealous of my weight from back then, I'm not too fond of how my head got rounder.

And why are my cheeks always chubby?
    No matter how skinny I get, I always have these darn soft round cheeks!
    That doesn't help when you're a kid who would dress to look cool back in the day.

No matter how awesome my outfit, I still looked kinda' "cute" cuz of these cheeks.
    Grrrr... the hell.

Oh! And:
    Quote Originally Posted by bored.com
    Carry her over the threshold

Referring to the now common practice of a newlywed man carrying his wife through the front door of their new home. In colonial times, many houses did not have wooden floors. Instead, dirt, sticks, leaves, etc. were pressed onto the ground to created an even surface. This mixture was known as "thresh." However, when it rained the water would leak through the rooftop and the thresh would wash right out the front door. In order to solve this problem, a man would nail a wooded board, known as the threshhold, into the base of the doorframe to catch the thresh. When a man and woman were married, the man would carry his new wife over the threshhold so she wouldn't trip..
    The more you know~ :-O

....anyways... *looks at title*

BACK TO WHAT I WAS SAYING!

I CAN'T SLEEP! I need to do something... something... something... something...

Other than a few dirty thoughts, I've got nothin!

Blah. Maybe playing a Wii game will tire my muscles out.
    *goes to go look at Wii library*

EDIT:
    ...nope... just to illustrate how bored I am:

...did I ever mention that I used to draw out webcomics on photoshop for my journal entries?
    ...some of them were actually pretty good, in my cocky opinion.
    Buuut... it's too time consuming. And too many responses.

...and I even started a fight a LOOOOOONG time ago with AO moderators and the administrator in the OLD AO journal section.
    Ahhh, memories.
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Jan 13, 2009 at 05:21 AM.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can't sleep...

Ahahahaha ..

You're not tired after writing so much? xD I know I do if I type that much x_x
    [no offence]

About 30-45 minutes before sleeping, have some warm milk/cocoa or something. Do less stressful work, or work that requires a lot of moving around etc ... like charging gadgets and stuff; also, stay away from computers and/or television. Because what all the bright lights do is that they excite your brain and eye cells. Meaning they're ready to do work, so when you sleep a short while after that ... you won't be able to.

Because you need about 30-45 minutes break and do nothing [as mentioned] before sleeping. Just lay and close your eyes.
    And no music, either.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

1. I like music
    2. I like doing things
    3. I like doing things with screens
    4. I love warm milk
    5. I love warm milk but am too lazy to make it
    6. I prefer laying there... thinking.

...as hypocritical as it is to say, I know what to do to get to sleep, and I do want to sleep - but sleep sounds boring, and I'd rather do other things.
    ...the class just sounds so boring that I know I'd fall asleep during it, so I was hoping some sleep would keep me awake for the class...
    ...but then I remembered how boring sleeping early was.

...and then I got bored of wanting to sleep, but not bored enough of complaining about how I HAVE to sleep.

How counterproductive all this was.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

"Justice never sleeps"

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^o^ aw DARLING~!! i missed you too!!

^_____________________^ and i like your webcomic!

=_= what girl?!

Thanks

Just a girl I used to do webcomics with.

^^; You know how it was hun, I was flirting with every girl back in the day - and my way of flirting with one girl, was making webcomics with her.

........don't kill me.

+ Reply to Thread