+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cats and Dogs

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Cats and Dogs

I've noticed something...
    When a cat meows cuz he/she's hungry and people record it... they get low-ratings due to how cat lovers believe that they're "starving their cat".

But when a dog howls/barks/dances/fiddles with a bowl because he/she's hungry and people record it... they get high ratings...

I mean, I'm sure it's quite obvious, but no one ever says it: Cat-lovers need to get a grip on reality.
    ...a cat meowing due to "hungriness" does not equal "starvation". In fact, a good number cats are quite overfed due to their "adorable antics" they use to get treats and meals. Sure, they're not walking behemoths or Garfields, but that doesn't mean that they're not overfed. You don't have to be fat as blubber to be known of eating alot.
    Cats aren't fragile beings that'll break if mistreated, in fact they can take more punishment than their cat-loving owners. Cats are just brats/bitches because we raised them to be such, and uber-cat-lovers still encourage that type of raising.

Dog-lovers, for the most part, know when their dog's trying to take advantage of them - and just see it as humorous. Why? Because it is humorous.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cats and Dogs

bee boo boo boop
    bah boo boo boop
    (i'm a robot)

^_^ dogs rule!

+ Reply to Thread