+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cellphone Get!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Cellphone Get!

Finally got a new cellphone! Whoo!
    All my other cellphones either died under the amount of stress it has to go through by being with me, or just died cuz they suck so bad.

... apparently, according to the dead cellphones - I don't use them for calling or texting. I apprently like to use them by placing them underneath some towel and accidentally stepping on them. Or use them by losing them after I placed them in a pocket, but apparently they jumped out of the inner-pocket and out into the outer pocket where pencils, scissors, gumwrappers, markers, or other hazardous materials that can probably saw a teenager in half - can attack them. Or use them by not just dropping them once, not just dropping them twice, but constantly bouncing them on my hands because I can't seem to catch them until they decide to bounce higher into the air, crash on some form of metallic object, and fall straight to the ground into many pieces. Or use them by placing them in my backpack for just a few seconds, and re-opening the bag, only to realize that within the 7 seconds of me moving around, the cellphone had decided to squeezle its way to the bottom of the bag, where it could be crushed by the gigantic books about Logic and Health. Or the most practical (mis)use of them all: the cellphones tell me that I LOVE to use them in the form of that whenever I tend to answer a phone call, it decides that the other person cannot hear me or decides to hang up on them in the middle of an important conversation (though this is a common occurrence for many people, it didn't happen to them in 9/10 calls).

So yeah, the dead cellphones apparently don't like me. Well guess what? I don't like them either! BOOOO!!!
    ... Also the only cellphones I ever REALLY liked, were either forcibly replaced for a Christmas present (my 2nd cellphone), or stolen (my last-last-last cellphone).

:/

...whatevs... this new cellphone isn't the most technologically powerful cellphone out there (for once), but it does serve my purpose of general camera, calling, bluetooth, and text messaging.
    ...and of course, the occassional Dig Dug or Galaga.

He's also blue and black. Reminds me of my old CoV character: Lord Cadeyrn...

... :/ I wonder when I'll ever get a working computer again, so I can play some Lord Cadeyrn-age. Summoning Zombies and spittin' poison ain't for everyone... and someone's gotta' get out there and keep the world interesting (AKA: zombie-macro-ing).

Anywho, other than playing an enormous amount of Castlevania Judgement (I'm beginning to realize how awesome this game is... and how I'd love a full-on adventure version of this 3D fighting style) and Metal Gear Online (still getting myself into crap, while still having fun pissing people off by tricking them...also: SDM is a BLAST), I haven't been doin' much other than college work.

Anywho... I gotta' get to workin' on my other journal stuff.
    So keep postin' in Abu's journal (or else she'll stop posting in it...... and that'll be like her 6th online journal she's abandoned cuz she's lost interest in it), keep buggin' people to get Animal Crossing: City Folk and Mario Kart Wii, and keep lookin' pretty!

And now I leave you... with a little ditty by the Brothers Chaps...

FREE WITH PROOF OF VCR-HAVE

... You just won sports, how you did that?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cellphone Get!

tee hee! you look so dorky posting your CoV pick!

(^____^ ) aye, but those were wonderful times... we got absolutly nothing in the real world done... but those were good times!

yes, castlevania judgement is a fun game! Cornell looks so cool! i want a sig of 'em!

( ^__^) doesn't everyone love those old VHS tapes that tell youhow to do everything in a 20-cassette trilogy???

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

...I miss playing together...

Oh, and just to make us dorkily even: Here's Abu's character - His.

...she likes orange, can't you tell?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

HEY! MY SECOND OUTFIT IS A LOT COOLER AND YOU KNOW IT!!

(-___- ) just wish i had a picture to show everyone!

Thanks

Well you shoulda' taken a picture of it...

...you look wild in that outfit though... though it matches me, it makes you actually seem dangerous.

...which is the exact opposite of what you are in that game!
    I luv ya'! Don't get mad!

Thanks

(-______- + )

okay, i won't get mad...

^_^ i had to look dangerous so people could be all "oh, if she looks scary and she's following him, he must be really scary!"

+ Reply to Thread