+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Convincing?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Convincing?

...before you all go hitting the "BACK" button or anything, please just watch these two videos:

click to show spoiler

Now that you've watched it (you better have), you guys have no excuse to call Wii Music "an awful music-game". Most of the videos you've seen are done horribly. And if you've seen someone try to do it and they were horrible (or if you tried it and you were horrible), that's exactly it: They (you) were horrible!
    The game's actually really hard, and the learning curve is tough!
    It's also extremely complicated... much more complicated than matching colors on the screen to induce a sound effect.

I'm not trying to make you guys buy Wii Music. I'm just tired how people claim it's "childish". Sure it looks childish, but NO CHILD (except for prodigies) can make an amazing Wii Music video! It's nearly impossible!

For those who love MUSIC (not just songs... but the entire concept of MUSIC), Wii Music has almost always guaranteed a satisfied customer! Every person I've met who's a TRUE MUSIC-LOVER (not just songs) has been dazzled and amazed by Wii Music. They find it much more fascinating than games like Rock Band and Guitar Hero.

...and just to make it perfectly clear: Most videos posted on the net SUCK.
    Those two videos up there? Gems.
    Cocky for me to say, but I haven't seen anyone's videos beat my two best by a long shot!

Wii Music isn't just about playing the music on the music sheet... it's understanding the music and making something new about it!
    It was never about "getting it right", it was about making it "feel right"!

It's for the musician, not the audience, really.

...for any of those still interested in watching any more of my vids:

click to show spoiler

So yeah... felt like recording vids today, so that's what I did.
    And yes, I love messing with gadgets the instant I get them.

EDIT: And don't think I didn't see you avoid my topic completely guys! I saw three of you ignore it! And one of ya' happens to just hate Wii Music.
    ...psh. No respect.

EDIT EDIT: You guys suck. Do you really like to follow what you see on commercials and review sites so much that you avoid something like the plague? And I thought you guys had some class.
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Mar 02, 2009 at 02:25 AM.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: Convincing?

It seems that you really aquired a taste for making some videos, didn't you?
    Seriously Frere Jaques just totally owned me. I was laughing so hard as I saw your Mii Agents rocking Frere Jacques on the truck. Really awesome.
    And I like what you made out of the song, much better than the original version, that's for sure.

To be honest with you, I do not own Wii Music. It's not that I totally hate the game or anything like that, it just didn't seem to be that interesting for me. I wouldn't play the game long enough that it will pay off. You convinced me that there might be more behind Wii Music than one might think at first look, but not enough to make me actually purchase that game right away. But I might consider it somewhen ... Since it's much cheaper than Guitar Hero and stuff, where you have to buy those insanely expensive bundles.
    And as long as I'm not such a good musician as you are, I don't think it would be that much fun for me either. Though I enjoyed your interpretations!

And dude, I wasn't avoiding, I had to attend school, ya knoow? ):
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

\(^o^)/ yay! i like these videos!

i miss that marriage&family project!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    It seems that you really aquired a taste for making some videos, didn't you?
    Seriously Frere Jaques just totally owned me. I was laughing so hard as I saw your Mii Agents rocking Frere Jacques on the truck. Really awesome.
    And I like what you made out of the song, much better than the original version, that's for sure.

To be honest with you, I do not own Wii Music. It's not that I totally hate the game or anything like that, it just didn't seem to be that interesting for me. I wouldn't play the game long enough that it will pay off. You convinced me that there might be more behind Wii Music than one might think at first look, but not enough to make me actually purchase that game right away. But I might consider it somewhen ... Since it's much cheaper than Guitar Hero and stuff, where you have to buy those insanely expensive bundles.
    And as long as I'm not such a good musician as you are, I don't think it would be that much fun for me either. Though I enjoyed your interpretations!

And dude, I wasn't avoiding, I had to attend school, ya knoow? ):
    No no no! Not you!
    I was yelling at the people ignoring it last night. I've got a sharp eye for journals, and I know who's reading them (even if they're a "guest"), call it intuition.
    I knew exactly three people looked into my journal last night... 2 members, 1 guest. Before I logged off last night, one more guest looked into my journal. All the other views were from me making sure that I didn't screw up anything on the thread.

...sorry for sounding defensive, this actually isn't my first Wii Music topic on my journal. I think it might be the 4th one.
    I've been getting pissed how people always ignored those topics like it were the plague. For some reason, they're willing to read my HUUUUGE post about nothing or a crappy day, but they're not willing to read for more than 5 seconds on a medium-sized post about Wii Music.
    ...and the annoying thing is, most of the people ignoring it, HAVE A WII. So they don't have an excuse.
    Rave_Grip has an excuse, he doesn't have a Wii.

So yeah...
    NOT the first time I've been ignored just because my topic was Wii Music.

For some reason I thought if anybody'd post on here it'd be you. You at least have some respect to read a post even if it doesn't relate to you.

^^; And thanks... Frere Jacques happens to be my favorite creation.
    It also happens to be the last one I made. I got distracted by other games after I made that one. I always plan to go back to Wii Music, but never get to.

And nah, I'm not trying to get you to buy Wii Music. Just trying to convince people that it's not a "kid's game" as most people try to say it is.
    ...trust me, once you try out "Pitch Perfect" mode, you'll realize that no kid (other than prodigies) can fully master this game. Hell, not even most adults can. ( I can't even! )

Also, I'm not good with music. Maybe kinda' good when I mess around with synthesizer programs, but I'm no good with instruments (yet)...
    I just love music. ...I can't be a song-lover cuz I hardly ever remember any title of songs and bands.

^_^ Just saying that the game's MUCH MORE COMPLICATED and satisfying than most people think it is... trust me, "Pitch Perfect" changes the mind of most people. ...that is an insane example of how Wii Music can recognize specific tunes.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

That's already the 4th? Well, so I gotta answer all the previous once too?
    It really seems that your a pretty lonesome fighter, trying to make WiiMusic popular ... ): Maybe I'll join your epic fight someday, when I've purchased WiiMusic.
    Because I have to admit, the "Pitch Perfect" mode sounds interesting. Hearing that a gamer of cour caliber can't finish that game makes it really worth a look.
    And I'd be very happy to watch some other vids of you, if you'll pick it up again. Frere Jaques was really awesome.
    A friend of mine happens to have WiiMusic, I think I have to jam with him sooner or later ...

Okay, Rave_Grip excuse counts to some extent. In my opinion, he should get himself a Wii. :P And DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3. And all the other kewl stuff.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Thanks

In no way do you have to read the other ones! Reading this one's just fine.
    This is just my 4th attempt to get an audience to listen to me.

And no, actually, I have finished Pitch Perfect. JUST BARELY finished it.
    Much more frustrating than it looks.
    I'm not tone-deaf, but it's really hard for me to tell the difference between tunes, especially when they start using different instruments to test me. @_@
    I had to guess many times.

I could record a video of me (trying) doing Pitch Perfect sometime...
    But if you want to spare me the torture, you can just watch this:
    YouTube - Wii Music: Pitch Perfect (Level 8)

I'm planning of putting up future vids if I make anymore Wii Music vids.
    I'm also planning of putting up vids of other games I've got in my library... next one I'm gonna' do is a Castlevania Judgement gameplay vid.
    ...most people hate that game because of what they did to Castlevania (butchered it into a Death Note-fighting game ), but because of that, they're never willing to try it! And it's an actual SOLID-FIGHTING game!
    Easy to control, yet challenging in fights!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    T
    Okay, Rave_Grip excuse counts to some extent. In my opinion, he should get himself a Wii. :P And DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3. And all the other kewl stuff.
    Not enough money. >_>

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    No no no! Not you!
    I was yelling at the people ignoring it last night. I've got a sharp eye for journals, and I know who's reading them (even if they're a "guest"), call it intuition.
    I knew exactly three people looked into my journal last night... 2 members, 1 guest. Before I logged off last night, one more guest looked into my journal. All the other views were from me making sure that I didn't screw up anything on the thread.
    Those people are just the worse kind of people...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast