+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Currently...

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: Currently...

Uh yeah! Even without watching, I'm your biggest fan!! ^_^
    I'll take my time to watch some of your vids. I'm kinda busy at the moment, but I'll watch them.
    Respect for uploading all of them!
    By the way, I totally love the background of your channel.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Abu loves Hello Kitty-themed things.

Originally, it was just her channel. But I kept finding awesome videos that I wanted to favorite without making my own account, so we just share the same account now. That's why the favorited videos ARE REALLY DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not watching the videos either, but I'm also a big fan! lol

what PE classes you taking? ballroom dance? XD

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Nah, just Fitness B.

...supposedly it's for getting fit, but the way the teacher whips us into shape, it feels like he's trying to kill us! X_x

Spinning warm-up...
    A lap around the college... step-ups (as much as we can) for one minute, then a "minute break" (we have to do 10 bench-dips before we can rest whatever time we have left for that minute), then step-ups, then the "minute break" again... and we're supposed to keep alternating for 15 minutes...
    ...but then he pushed it to 20 minutes... then 25 minutes... then 30 minutes... x_x
    Afterwards, we had to do 100 leg-drops.

................. A good workout for some... a killer for me...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, you're better off playing hoops.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

I would be, but I SUCK at aiming.

...my family's all about basketball, but I suck at it. Only thing I'm good at is passing.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Yay, friends! (:
    Anyway, I'm still missing the WiiMusic vids. :P I want 'em!

I suck at basket ball too. Must be due to my size. All my friends are taller than me. Meh.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Thanks

You don't have to be tall to be good at basketball...
    There was that one player...
    ...er...
    (totally out of the basketball loop)

Y'know, that short dude. He was famous for being an amazing dribbler. He could get that ball around anyone. Whatever his name was, he's one of the most popular basketball players of all time. (Would Google it, but have no idea where to start)

- - - -

... I'll put up the Wii Music vids later. Right now, I'm taking a break from the camera-thing. Maybe tonight? Dunno.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast